Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

feeling a little low

Hey M.S. family. I'm asking for prayer and spiritual support. I've been praying and ministering to others so much so that I've drained myself and now I'm in need of some spiritual encouragement.

Please keep me in your prayers. bandaid

Yeeeessss...that happens JJP

I went through the same thing and I just returned back to the computer, TV and phone. I had to go on a consecration and get into the presence of the Lord to be rejuvenated. I suggest you do that, if possible. God TRULY gives you a touch when you go away with him.

How you are feeling is normal, when you pour yourself out...you just need to be poured back into.

Praying for you!!!

THANK YOU Cholette. Sometimes feeling all tapped out makes me feel a little guilty but I'm reminded that of God "rested" on the 7th day! happy dance

thanks for reminding me...I'll do just that!

ohh mi,,, its easy 2 get drained these days, ther r many needy ppl,, seems like most ppl r faceing crisis of sum kind, u need sum special 'me time'. dont 4get the real werld stuff like rest, ,, good food ,, an very important fun ,,, an ,,,, ,,, an good frends supportg u, ,,,,,,,,,, D ,,,, life coach lol!

I agree! I have so been there. It is easy to give so much you drain yourself dry so to speak. Immerse yourself in him and he will revive your soul and spirit. We will be praying for you and we will be huggins and Cheering you on.

So don't forget we are here for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Indeed! The key thing here is that you recognize your need, that's half the battle.

Along with physical/mental rest, spending some time in the Word and/or listening to your favorite praise/worship music and your favorite sermons can help.

Will keep you in prayer that you will be refreshed and strengthened as the Lord promises in Isaiah 40:31. flower

I love you guys! I seriously don't know what I would do without this site :kissyface:

THANK YOU very much for your encouraging words. I just left church and I think I'm going to take a nap...a long one! :nite:

Dreamster I just love your avatar! He's one of my favorites laugh

After my nap yesterday I felt great!

Thanks again all, I really appreciate your prayers. Today, I'm listening to ministry CD's to regain some spiritual strength. thumbs

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back up and running and I feel great a spirit filled. laugh

Thanks guys for affirming to me that it's ok to rest sometimes. :nite:

happy dance rememba his yoke is easy, an burden is lite, happy dance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,, gettg wiv that programm lol!