My doctor sent me to a lady for healing and asking questions about my brothers death.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My doctor sent me to a lady for healing and asking questions about my brothers death.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 am

This dream is interesting and believe God was taking me to a place of healing.

There was this really nice guy I think he was my doctor who was telling me of this lady who could really help me feel better, that there was something about this lady who seemed to be able to help people feel physically good and emotionally good when they leave her.He was telling me that I needed to see her and that he wanted me to go to her. He was very caring and very careful to whom he sent me to.He seemed to be concerned about me and he told me he sent a lot of people to this lady. So I go see this lady. I can not explain this ladies beauty and radiance. There was something about this lady that I knew she was not from this world but was sent from heaven. she was dressed in a white robe. She told me to do physical stuff like exercise and I did. I soon felt like I no longer had pain and I no longer felt pain in my heart I knew some how I was in heaven. I wanted to stay there in a place where nothing hurt and I felt so good but she told me I needed to go back as if I left my body and went to heaven. I sensed something very strong in my spirit and I asked her if she really knew what happened in my brothers death. I asked her if he was murdered by someone or was it really an accident because it was never solved. I knew in my heart she knew something. She said she did know what really happened and that she could not tell me. I knew she was protecting me from something but I also knew some how it was for my own good. But I felt like that there was going to be a time when I will know the truth of my brothers death.

My brother was murdered in real life but the case was never solved so we don't know what really happened.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My doctor sent me to a lady for healing and asking questions about my brothers death.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:55 am

Jeanie,

I believe the "really nice guy" is Jesus, our Healer. The "really nice lady" that would help you is the Holy Spirit (the feminine side of God) the care giver, the action of the Lord, the beauty and majesty of the Lord (the one that was so beautiful and radiant to you) but most importantly here the wisdom and knowledge and the Truth of the Lord. He is telling you that He will give you the information about your brother but you are not yet ready to receive the truth about it yet. There will be a time when you are ready in Him and He will reveal it to you. He will heal you but I sense it will be over a period of time. I pray this is of help to you and speaks to your spirit as well.

Love in Jesus,

huggins Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My doctor sent me to a lady for healing and asking questions about my brothers death.

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am

I agree that this dream was God given to bring you peace and healing. Praise God there will be a day God will bring you closure on your brothers case.

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 am

Thanks it confirmed to me what I received as well. You both are such a Blessing and breath of fresh air to this group.

kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top