Taking a shower in grandmothers bedroom manafested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a shower in grandmothers bedroom manafested

Post by Sabrina on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Dream: I was taking a shower in my grandmothers bedroom in her old house and there's were piles of stuff shoes and cloths and I was afraid everything was going to get wet. I had a small shower curtain on a metal rack I kept moving around to try to keep the cloths and stuff dry while I was washing myself. There was a drain for the water under my feet. Next dream: I was in a bathroom and I was looking at this strange looking pregnancy test it was light purple in color see through but frosted plastic. It was badly made and you couldn't see the control or test lines very well and it was like two pregnancy tests in one. I took it apart so I could see the lines better and both sides of the pregnancy test said positive. So there were four lines two control lines and two positive test lines all together???

So let's just say it's been one of those days But I am in complete awe of God. Tonight I went to work with my husband who is a DJ and plays music. Everything was going fine we were out on the deck outside under a tent with our equipment. It had started to rain a little bit and it stopped thought everything would be fine so we didn't stop and load up our stuff. Let me highlight here that WATER and ELECTRICITY do not mix well together. All the sudden it started pouring down raining the tent is plastic like material with a metal supporting it rained so heavily I had to go around and keep smackin the rain water collecting and top of the tent trying to keep the electronic equipment from getting wet and also keep the tent from getting to heavy from the water and collapsing. That's all I did until I was sure we had everything in the van safe. Just like my dream I was trying to keep everything from getting wet. Needless to say I'm exhausted from this bout of fighting the rain. I was soaked to the bone like I had just takin a shower with my cloths on. But as I was in the midst of this I realized that parts of my dream had manifested. I now have no doubt in my mind that God is giving me these dreams to warn others of what's to come. The pregnancy tests are showing that the birth pains are birthing the coming of the antichrist and we are getting closer to Jesus's return. I give Jesus all the glory, honor and praise. :glory:

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top