hidden cash,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hidden cash,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am

well i was at a relatives place,, whos husband had died yrs ago,, i was wearing mi skool uniform,,which hadda very white shirt,, i met the wife an kids,, an was given a a white envelope wiv sum cash in it,, ,,, ,,i thort awesome,, i really need that now,, we talked an got reaquainted, then the water main burst ,, an blew a hole in the gound,, ,, i thort i need2 fix this,, [ i was a little concerned about mi white shirt tho,, ],, but gotta shovel,,sumone had turned tha wata off,, i dug around the pipe an fittings,, an saw the break,, a nu joiner fitting needed,, then i dug up a wallet chekbook an a white envelope packed wiv cash ,, about 3-4 inches thick,, mi dad appeared outta nower, [irl is deceased ],, an told me it was 4 me,, i thort,, an tryed 2 fold it an put it in mi bak poket, i kood bearly do it,, i felt ,,it was grt,, i then went inside, 2 see da woman ,, i needed 2 check if it really was mine 2 keep,, she said yep, an thers credit cards 2,, im thinkin,, '''r u serious'' i was overwelmed wiva sense of favour an blessing,, she said that was put aside 4 whoeva fixed the pipe ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D ,,,loves buried treasure lol!,,,,,,,,,ps,, i went on 2 drm about lookin at nu very expensive acoustik guitar [prs private stock ,, Dee has very expensive tastse.. ],,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hidden cash,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Totally just my thoughts D, but I instantly think of you finding a place irl where there is a 'leak' so to say (something that may be unknowingly eating away at your finances~or even a different area of your life), that when you find, locate, and fix the 'leak' it could end up saving you a TON of money (or energy)!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

just my thoughts..but i agree w/Daisy.i think there is favor coming to u happy dance woo hoo

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:46 pm

nerd scratching chin hmmmmm interestg thort daisy Flower Power um i was at mi relatives house,, they had the leak, nerd ,, i was the fixer an got blessed from it, woo hoo ............. sweet dreams 2 D,, plumber 4 u,, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 pm

happy dance im agreein wiv u :angel: 4 breakthru 4 me, laugh happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 am

Yes, I agree...this is, once again, about inheritence for you. Do you believe yet? This may also may be a Spiritual Inheritence because the amount of money you received could barely fit in your back pocket. Everything that God has given us is MORE than enough and the Bible says that when God pours YOU out a blessing, you won't have room enough to receive it.

Just my thoughts!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 am

D,

That thing that needs to be fixed (leak) could be a generational curse regarding finances on your family. When you fix that leak you can come into your blessing. Didn't you say your family had trouble in this area? I apologize in advance if I misunderstood.

Just my thoughts D.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm

lol! yes soapbox C,, i beleave,, im jus in tha bak of driving ,sayin ''r we ther yet'', :blah: :blah: :blah: um grt scrip :bible: ,,i;ll take it all an more besides,, Cheering :hooray: shocked lol! ,, t u 4 postg huggins ,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D ,,, thinkin about shopping, Flower Power

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm

nerd yes ive battled lack 4 yrs,, bandaid bandaid ,,,,,, dove ive prayed lotsa kinda prayers, bandaid the relatives in that drm r wealthy ppl, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hidden cash,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 am

~Dreamster,

Yes I understand there were wealthy....but the spirit of poverty can be there in spite of that. When we battle lack it is a good indication the spirit is there. Of course this is not the only reason we have lack but can certainly be a reason why. Remember that generational curses are a blood line curse. This curse can come from anyone in the blood line, not just our parents. So who in the family suffers/suffered from lack that is in the generational line going back 4 generations? Then we go from there. When we sever all generational ties....we seal the gap. Does that make any sense? The enemy will use any legal means (and even try the illegal means) to gain access. This can also be a spoken word curse over you if it is not generational. Something someone stated about you or over you that you agreed with.....we do that sometimes without knowing. That gives the enemy legal right to be there until we cut him off and tell him to leave. We have that authority under Luke 10:19.

Behold I give unto you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing will by any means harm you!!!!

I stand on this every week during deliverance ministry. I pray this has been of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 am

hey connie,,,thanks that blessed me...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 am

Glad to be of assistance.

Love In Jesus,

Connie happy dance

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 pm

k,, t u dove,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 am

this is just what i know from the word, but Jesus redeemed us from generation curses.

but i do agree with daisy's interpretation of the dream.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 pm

happy dance yes praiseGod :jesuspic:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 am

:bump: 4 da boss soapbox M lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm

dreamster wrote: nerd yes ive battled lack 4 yrs,, bandaid bandaid ,,,,,, dove ive prayed lotsa kinda prayers, bandaid the relatives in that drm r wealthy ppl, nerd

I know what it's like to struggle financially and have dreams like this. When I would dream of getting money, it was indeed about provision! But in the dreams the amount of money was like $24,000. But IRL, the amount would be like $21.00. At the time, we needed the money so badly that we celebrated like we had won the lottery LOL! Most of my dreams that have to do with money end up being literal. But the amount of money is never literal. (just giving some thoughts based on my own experience)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:41 pm

lol! crying ok,, um next,, rofl :justteasing: scratching chin hmmm well ive had multy million $ drms so it kood amount 2 ,thousands of $$ laugh :thanks: daffy you da man! lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top