Job Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job Interview

Post by andrea on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:44 am

Hello everyone:praisegod:

A few days ago I had a job interview that I was very nervous about because it has been quite some time since I've been on one. The interviewers were top executives who will also make the selection for the job and the current place where I work utilize their services by receiving legal advice from them before sending correspondence to our public customers. The interviewers were very humorous and I felt such a peace when they came into the room and the entire time of the interview. The interview went in such a way that even if they did not select me, I will never forget the interview experience. Their character actually raised my confidence.

The night before my interview, I dreamed that I was showing my co-workers a bottle of cleaning solution(the scene was as if I was given a gift at a birthday party and showing everyone what I received)This outside of the bottle was clear and I could see inside the bottle were instruments that you could use along with the cleaning solution. I was very pleased and those around me made comments about how nice it was.

Wondering how this may relate to my current job or the one I'm seeking. The place where I am now could be considered a type of Egypt and I feel that I'm trying to endure in a place where I have access to many doors of the world if I don't stay close to the Word of God and in constant prayer and I have been praying for a release from this place.

Thanks for any insight. I appreciate you all. This is really a blessed place.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Job Interview

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 pm

I feel like God was telling how you were showing off your gifts, talents, and abilities to handle the job the next day in the interview. others around you were impressed.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Thanks Daph

I never looked at it that way. I'll be sure to let you know the outcome.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 pm

ok, thanks Andrea! I hope you get the job you want!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top