MANIFESTATION????? Please help, dreamt my daughter drowned and in SA today children drowned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION????? Please help, dreamt my daughter drowned and in SA today children drowned

Post by Sirianta on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 am

Hey guys, I posted this dream I think during the weekend or on Monday. Then today a terrible thing happened in South Africa. A bus full of children between the ages of 6-14 drove into a dam and a lot of the children drowned. The bus driver also drowned. I am so upset by this!!!!!!!!!!!! And was reminded about these two dreams I had two nights in a row. Could my little girl who drowned have been symbolic of this happening and my hubby who was the driver in the second dream been symbolic of the buss driver?????????? Maybe, the parents of these children are going to blame the buss driver, because I kinda held my hubby responsible for killing the two people when he was driving in the dream. The man who layed dead in the street could be the bus driver. And the radio interview could be because I heard the news on the radio today??????? PLEASE HELP crying I know how these parents feel, because when I saw my little girl drowning the emotions was something you can not explain in words. Both of these dreams felt VERY real

this weekend I had such desturbing dreams! On Friday I dreamt that we were on a ship and I went to the bathroom to fix my make-up (something I would never do irl) and when I came out on the deck the ship was busy sinking!!! I was looking for my daughter (4 years old) who was standing by the rails and I saw her, but inside the water, only her little face sticking out. I could see the panick on her face and this was soooooooooooooo bad to see. The next moment she went under water!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there was no way I could safe her, because she was sucked under. I am crying again just thinking of this dream!!!!!!!!!! This was one of the most upsetting dreams I've EVER had! IRL life the next day she was a bit sick. Coughing and a bit difficulty breathing after she played etc.

Then on Saturday night I dreamt that me and my hubby were driving in a white car. My hubby was driving and I thought that he is actually going a bit to fast. He had been drinking beer. We neared a stop street / sign and there was 3 road workers (2 men and 1 lady) busy painting the stop sign on the rode in white. The stop sign was a bit faded, so they painted it again. I saw that he wasn't going to stop in time and he drove over one of the men and the lady worker. This was a very bad feeling. I saw the dead man laying on the road with his eyes looking at me. This was so upsetting!!!! I thought that maybe my husband will say we must say I was driving, because I was sober. Althought he didn't suggest this. Then me and my hubby was at our house (not our house irl) and I knew the police was going to look for my hubby and he was going to go to jail. The police arrived and asked for me instead of my hubby!! The didn't have hand cuffs but a vest they had to put on you. Then I heard on the radio that we were on the news and they wanted to interview me. Strange dreams

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION????? Please help, dreamt my daughter drowned and in SA today children drowned

Post by Genevieve on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 am

Wow Sirianta, I also heard of the accident near Knysna today. It's terrible! I don't know if your dreams were about it (it sounds like it was). Your experience is a real wake up call to me to pray over my dreams even if I don't understand them! You never know who needs the prayer! I pray for the families and that God gives you real comfort right now xx.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION????? Please help, dreamt my daughter drowned and in SA today children drowned

Post by Sirianta on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 am

Hey Genevieve!! Glad to meet someone else from SA!! Yes it's really terrible what happened! And the more I think about the dream and what happened today the more similarities/connections I pick up. We just have to pray for all involved!! I can't stop thinking about this :(.

I too learned a lot out of this. I prayed for my daughter and hubby thinking it was a personal message. In future I'll pray in general!
I too should do my best to learn how God is speaking to me in dreams.

God bless you sis!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top