Son Nauseated Dream, Married Couple Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Son Nauseated Dream, Married Couple Vision

Post by gapeachntn on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 am

I had a dream this morning, that my son who is 19 and in a state boot camp, came home even though in my dream the house wasn't my current house but one that I was familiar with. He called me into his room and closed the door and said he had something to tell me and he was talking very low. He sat on the side of the bed and with a loud voice said that he was nauseated. My son wrote me recently and told me that he was fine in there. I know that he is seeking the Lord right now or at least that's what he's telling me and that he's trying to change his ways and get closer with the Lord. Please give me your thoughts. Also, I've been believing God for a husband and recently I attended a wedding. I had a vision of the couple that recently got married. I just saw them talking and while seated at a table they were looking at something on the table like a book or something, they were just together. It was a very short vision. Please give me your thoughts if you have any. Thank you so much. Have a FANTASTIC day.

gapeachntn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Son Nauseated Dream, Married Couple Vision

Post by butterfly on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm not sure but it may be possible that God may be telling you that your son may not be feeling quite well. Sometimes children tend to hide their feelings because they don't want to worry their parent. This dream may be a call to pray for him.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 am

Hi gapeachntn,

I have something to share for your discernment. It is not an interpretation, but something that came to my mind after reading your dream concerning your son.

I thought of the word "bitters".

I remember being given bitters a long time ago for nasea, but it did not have alcohol, just the herbs. It was like a lemon peel with these herbs on it?

I will pray about what this might mean.
Maybe he needs to vent out loud some resentments, so that he will feel better, like getting out what is toxic to receive healing needed.

God loves you and your son!

Pray and discern,

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top