Crossing River With Baby!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossing River With Baby!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 am

Ok this is my dream:

Im crossing a river on a narrow concrete foot bridge that is submerged, like its under the water. (So im walking on this bridge but half my body is submerged in water. )Im carrying some heavy bags on the left shoulder and a baby girl on the right hand (baby resembles my 18 month IRL, maybe it was her, not sure). The water is quite dirty and moving forward is really a struggle. Eventually when i m close to the other side the struggle becomes so intense, i feel like im losing balance and i have to let go off the things im carrying to regain balance. I decide rather to drop my baby into the water just for a few seconds to regain balance. In my heart i know she will be fine. I drop her and she sinks, then i pick her up just before she reaches the bottom. I continue with my crossing. 2 security gaurds have been watching me from the other side and 1 of them jumps into the water and takes my bags and i immediately get to the other side.

Last edited by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more detail)

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossing River With Baby!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:33 am

:hmm:

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 am

Dear BelovedoftheLord,
Peace be with you.

I'm not an expert interpreter.Please toss anything that does not confirm what the Holy Spirit tells you.

Can it be that the river symbolizes a difficulty you must go through?
(I had a dream when I had to cross a river,and stood there thinking about how I should pass,because there was no bridge near.i indeed faced and sill facing difficulties,but I will get through them.The dream was about that.)

The heavy bags may be burdens you carry.Perhaps someone helps you with them.

I'm going to pray about your dream.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:33 am

Thanks Ditte. Yep that was my take on it as well. I do agree. I got stuck on the baby part however, like what the baby symbolises and why i drop the baby into the water instead of the bags. The great part is that i do make it across eventually...glory to God! :praiseg-d:

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top