Need help with a fuzzy dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with a fuzzy dream

Post by missbcjones on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Hello,

I had this dream about 2 weeks ago and I still can't make sense of it.

I'm standing in the middle of brown or bloody water turbulent water and then something starts chasing me so I run to the shore. There was a line that separated the water from the shore (sand). Once on the sand I'm looking in to the water and see three rocks kind of sticking out of the water. Then some type of beast comes out of nowhere and is chasing me on the shore. Though I know there is danger in the murky turbulent water, I go back in towards one of the rocks, while I'm standing in the water I look up at the sky. I heard something over head so I looked up. In the sky there is an ultrasound of two babies (I felt that they were twin boys). The baby on the left was in a sitting fetal position while the baby on the right was in a laying position leaning on the 1st baby. Then I noticed that the baby or the ultrasound was surrounded by thousands of feathers that seemed to make the sky white or grayish white. It seemed like I could hear the wings these feathers were from. I was rescued from the water in a boat by some guy. The guy takes me in to a general store that is straight out of the early 1900s. The people in the store started trying to attack me but the guy I was with protected me and killed the all. We noticed that once they were dead that their hearts where in encased in a lantern type shape box and their hearts were covered in maggots.

I've been praying for understanding. I felt in the dream fear, but then I regained my composure and just kind of went with the flow, knowing that whatever was about to be would be. I feel that something is about to happen but not sure what. I feel like something is being protected but who do I need to be protected from. Really confused about it all. Please pray for understanding from the Holy Spirit before interpretation.

Also, this is my 2nd dream dealing with twin babies in it
Thank you in advance for your help.

missbcjones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top