I DON'T WANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL!!! UGH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I DON'T WANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL!!! UGH!

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm

I had a dream I was in this hospital/high school type place. There were certain areas that were off limits, and me and some others decided to break the rules and go there anyways. I remember a woman from my church coming to gather us to take us out of the building, and saying for us to meet her at a certain time. When we were trying to get out I had to tear a part of the wall out, it had scotch tape that I just ripped right through to get out. I was carrying parts of the structure of the wall, metal beams and stuff. This woman picked us up in a topless jeep, and I just kept carrying all the metal beams, they weren't heavy at all. Then I remember her teenage daughter bragging to her mom about me~like she really looked up to me. I remember thinking, I DONT want to be a role model to this teenage girl!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I DON'T WANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL!!! UGH!

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 am

:bump:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 am

Anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top