Confirmation???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmation???

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am

Hi~I am looking for a prophetic word of confirmation regarding a couple things going on in my life right now. Thanks! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmation???

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

is there one thing you are more excited about and feel confidant you can handle cause you're well equipped? (I mostly do dream stuff so please forgive me if I'm off...it's what I felt I should ask)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm

There is an area that I do feel I am well equipped, I feel very confident in the abilities the Lord has given me in this area, but am feeling hesitant to commit~as I am in a transition period...wondering if it will be TOO much on my plate.

Good question!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm not feeling too excited about the commitment part though...I am an extremely committed person and don't take commitments lightly.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh ok!! Well like I said I don't do this very often, lol but this is what I saw when I read your post:

I saw a certain area of your life as the Daisy symbol on your avatar. I felt very much that you were well equipped for this and it would be like a "no brainer" for you to not go through with it laugh Because you are just so prepared or equipped for it. Then I saw this other area that appeared to be like a tube underneath the daisy...it wasn't a stem...more like an empty vein or something like that. My feelings about it were just to not comment because I had no clue what it was laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Daisy wrote:I'm not feeling too excited about the commitment part though...I am an extremely committed person and don't take commitments lightly.

Oh I know what you mean, i'm the same way too. Once I felt kinda pressured from this church to start baby sitting in the nursery..I didn't feel led to, it was more like pressure from the people in leadership. I kept reasoning that I just didn't feel led to and I reallly kept having these feelings like I shouldn't commit. Later all this crazy stuff started going on where the workers in the nursery were really being abused by the church staff. It was ugly. I asked the Lord even then if He wanted me to help...He told me no because I had too much on my plate. laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 pm

sorry that probably doesn't help much...I'll go back to the dream section now rofl

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm

No Daph! It really does help a lot! That is the exact area of which I was asked to commit to~the child care part (2 and 3 yr olds). It would be a no brainer for me to do this job, as I was a nanny/preschool teacher for 17+ years. I just dont really know if I want the commitment part of it! Nice to know someone can relate! Thanks so much! Can you describe the empty vain or tube?? What are your thoughts on this part of the vision/picture the Lord showed you for me????

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 pm

The more I think about it, I really don't want to do it, and really do have a lot on my plate. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me!!! It really does help confirm what I am feeling I should do right now!!! big hug 2

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Daisy wrote:The more I think about it, I really don't want to do it, and really do have a lot on my plate. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me!!! It really does help confirm what I am feeling I should do right now!!! big hug 2

Oh I'm so glad!!! Isn't funny that I never really come to this area of the forum and how that was exactly what you were going through and I had no idea laugh God is so cool!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Daisy wrote:No Daph! It really does help a lot! That is the exact area of which I was asked to commit to~the child care part (2 and 3 yr olds). It would be a no brainer for me to do this job, as I was a nanny/preschool teacher for 17+ years. I just dont really know if I want the commitment part of it! Nice to know someone can relate! Thanks so much! Can you describe the empty vain or tube?? What are your thoughts on this part of the vision/picture the Lord showed you for me????

Well usually when I see pictures in my mind, i get a feeling with it..I really didn't have a feeling with this so I just didn't add anything else about it. laugh What else is going on? Maybe I could help give some advice? huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm

huggins Thanks so much daph! Hmmm...where do I start....lol!

Well, my husband just got promoted...and that is such a HUGE blessing from the Lord. BUT, this will take him out of the home a bit more than I'm used to and I will be doing double duty at home for at lease prob a year. I have no clue how drained I will be from doing most of the childrens duty on my own. I also may be adding an extra day of childcare during the week for my niece (in addition to my own two small children)...that I am still waiting on to hear her grandmas schedule (I already have her a full two days a week). I have been more emotional and anxious than usual, prob just feeling insecure about the changes coming up (I love routine and schedules, they make me feel safe...lol). I feel like a strengthening is taking place in my emotions and my heart right now. God has been working on some issues in my heart, dealing with some past things that I had blocked out as a child...I think Im in the process of experiencing healing finally. Its a bit painful to go in this area though.

I just stepped down from a position in the church as a pastoral care ministry team member(prob a month or two ago), due to my husbands schedule. I prayed about it for a long time, and really felt a peace about taking a break until my husband can help with the ministry (which could be years). The pastor who was over me, didn't have children~so it was hard for him to understand that when my kids are sick I cannot attend service and help in this ministry. When my husband didn't work weird hours, one of us would go and the other would stay home with the kids. It was a hard decision (it took years to build relationships with people in our section and I love the people), but I cannot feel guilty for taking care of my kids when my husband has to work on sundays. My husband and kids are my ministry first. But, I feel a bit guilty though for not being involved in a ministry...but it may just be a time of rest, realigning, and a time for me to be filled up right now. I do still sit in this section, and not with my friends, so that I can still love on the people and maintain relationships. Just because I dont wear my name tag (and don't have the title), I can still reach out to people! Thankfully, I am blessed to have many really good relationships in the church~so I do have a strong support system right now, and am very rooted and planted (even if Im not 'committed' to a ministry in the church...I do feel I pour into people outside of the four walls of the church).

Thats it in a nutshell....LOL. Sorry for the short novel! lol!

God is SO GOOD! So glad He led you here to help me out! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 pm

I can so identify with you!!! I have my two special needs children plus three others. I sooo know how you feel and YES they are our ministry first!!! AMEN!!

I just feel so strongly that you are so gifted and that the Lord loves you so so much!!! Personally I'm really bad about getting too much on my plate and it takes away from my number one priority (next to the Lord) my family. I would advise that if you feel overwhelmed to cut back a little in the area you feel you're able. I've had a few breakdowns from doing too much. We're strong women but we aren't infallible. lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh and BTW, you are MUCH appreciated in this ministry! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Laura~your kind words mean SO MUCH to me!!!! You are such a WONDERFUL ENCOURAGER!!!!!! I so appreciate you taking the time out to encourage me in the Lord!!! What an AMAZING person you are!!!! I feel such a tremendous peace!!! Wow, when I asked God for confirmation...he certainly gave it to me! I am SO BLESSED to have found this wonderful website!!!! Thank you so much for being led by Him....

Blessings..... :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top