Mystery Woman and Demon Possessed Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery Woman and Demon Possessed Man

Post by Strawberry15 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 am

Soo... Last night I dreamt of a demon possessed man having intercourse with a female. I wasn't the female which is why i found it weird that i would have a dream of someone else. I didn't look like the female i was seeing but i felt everything she was doing. I usually can figure my dreams out eventually but I've never had a dream like this one before. Also it was like a two part dream that was the second part in the first part I dreamt the i was on this trip somewhere with other people, It had to be 7 or 8 of us. One of the people happened to be one of my co - workers. But on this trip we visited a man a "teacher" and he apparently did tricks and can turn himself into different things. He would jump into this vortex of some sort and jump back out. All I did while he was doing this was praying. I prayed for protection and a covering over everyone in that room. But for his final "act" he asked for everyone to hold hands and to pour out all of their spiritual energy. When he said that i went up to the "teacher" and i told him i couldn't stay and having this people bring their spiritually energy into what he was doing wasn't Godly and it wasn't what i believed in. The "teacher" began to weep and he looked deep in my eyes. I walked off and this was a weird part bc i woke up in the same house. He was there waiting and he said you were right about what i was doing. When i jumped out of the vortex the demon jumped to someone else. And thats when my dream jumped to the women and demon possessed man. I'm sorry for the lengthiness but i remembered everything when i woke up which is another weird thing for me.

Strawberry15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mystery Woman and Demon Possessed Man

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 am

I hear in my spirit that the Lord is going to use you MIGHTILY as a prophet. This is a confirmation to what is in you. Receive it if you believe!

now in your dream. The sexual intercourse is SYMBOLIC. The second part of your dream explains the manner of intercouse this is,false faith and false servant. The workers are co-workers in christ. Because you are a true prophet you are able to detect this evil and tricks. You got the spiritual authority -protection and providing covering. The man is a false christ, false prophet misusing the bride of jesus christ, draining them of their energy and the true word. This is adream of the picture of the church of jesus christ as it is now. The era of false doctrines and false christ and deceptions. I believe God is showing you what you should be now,starting to walk as a remnant prophet. Take spiritual authority wherever you dear servant he is calling you to repair the breaches.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

also if I may ask you, do you see some spiritual intercourse (negative)where you are now?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm

I wasn't the female which is why i found it weird that i would have a dream of someone else. I didn't look like the female i was seeing but i felt everything she was doing.

Just thoughts...

This part of your dream stood out to me. In my dreams, when I have this feeling, it is the gift of mercy that operating - you feel things as other people feel them so that you can better understand what's going on with them so that you can intercede for them, encourage them or otherwise minister to them and/or on their behalf....does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 pm

[quote="lola21st"]

This part of your dream stood out to me. In my dreams, when I have this feeling, it is the gift of mercy that operating - you feel things as other people feel them so that you can better understand what's going on with them so that you can intercede for them, encourage them or otherwise minister to them and/or on their behalf....does this sound like anything going on in real life?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry15 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 am

[quote="lola21st"]

Just thoughts...

Yes, it does very much so which is why I've chosen to become a guidance counselor. I've realized that I can't run from what God has planned for my life. I want to use the gifts that He has given me to the best of my ability.

Strawberry15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry15 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am

Peter Odhiambo wrote:also if I may ask you, do you see some spiritual intercourse (negative)where you are now?
I don't understand what you are asking me?

Strawberry15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top