City called Trusting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City called Trusting

Post by lbrown on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 am

I had a dream that I was in blue mini van with two friends, an unknown man and a few children. The man was driving. He took a detour to an unfamiliar place. We ended up at a gas station/restaurant. Everyone sat down to eat except the man. He returned to the table and said that he was ready to go. The two friends got in the van. I stayed behind to help the children gather their things(crayons, coloring books) the kids jumped in the van. by the time I got out the store to get into the van..they drove off and left me. I called my friends several times and asked them, "why they left me?" They said that they didn't care about me and that I would have to find my own ride back to my home.

There was an old man at the gas pump, dressed in a plaid shirt with overalls. He had a grubby beard and a hat. I asked him this question, "Sir, my friends left me and I don't know where I am..can you please tell me what the name of this town is?" He replied, "Oh you are in Trusting...

lbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: City called Trusting

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 am

IBROWN,

welcome to the site!

I have a feeling that perhaps this is something that is happening in your life or may be something to be faced in future. Are there the things you have done to people genuinely and lovingly because you love to do this, but the results has been you being hurt in return? Because I feel the dream portray you as a true servant, even though I do not believe you are dealing with the right people/person. Kids are receiving your servanthood, the others do not. neglect you in return. are you doing something in a team but there is mistrust? In the dream you are pushed in the wilderness ,unknowh place to you. Its a mazing that you are in TRUSTING. God uses people,situations and circumstances to push us in places where there is NO ONE TO BE TRUSTED BUT GOD HIMSELF. HAVE YOU BEEN IN A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO ONE TO TRUST EXCEPT GOD, oh you are in trusting, trusting in God as focus changes from people to him.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lbrown on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 am

WOW you hit it right on the head. I give of myself alot and ppl reject me in return. It's tempts me to stop being giving but that's not who I am. I love giving. One of these ladies only calls me to update me on her ministry. Right now as I type this I have been without a car, job and my home was foreclosed. No one can help me out of this but God. Thank you for the encouragement.

lbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 am

i feel a burden to pray for you, God is surely going to restore. thats my prayer. That he will remove from you the garments of shame and clothe you with honor. God bless you.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top