Picking up Sweaters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picking up Sweaters

Post by Genevieve on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 am

Hi, I had this short dream this morning. I would usually shrug something like this off, it's just that I remembered it so clearly.

I dreamt I kept having to walk along a certain path and each time I did, I found a different sweater. I think there were three in total. The first one was dark blue and short. The second was long and beige, can't remember the third, I think it was pink. I felt bad to just take them so I asked someone to find out who they belonged to. The path seemed to run next to a girls dormitory or residence. It turned out that the first one belonged to a girl who had lost it 3 or 4 years before when she arrived at the school. She didn't want it now and was happy for me to have it.

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picking up Sweaters

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

I think the two dreams are related. i.e the one you posted FOLLOWING AN ABUSER. are there some desire that makes you not to have your peace? are you at all rest!!!!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi Peter, the only thing I can think of is that I'm praying a lot about a business situation. I know God is helping us through it so I am peace. But if I didn't have God I'd be super stressed out!

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top