A Miniature Puppy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Miniature Puppy

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:46 pm

I am just now remembering a dream I had last night. I was bringing a brown grocery bag into my house and as I walked inside, my mother was in my vanity area doing her hair in the mirror. She asked me what was in the bag. In my mind, I knew the only things I had in the bag was a shirt and some type of small appliance, but when I put the bag down and started to pull the items out, a little small puppy (that could fit in the palm of my hand) was at the bottom of the bag underneath the small appliance (unharmed). When I took it out of the bag to show my mother, it was black and I was telling my mother that the puppy had been weaned from it's mother for a week. My mother said "that's why its breath smells good". As I was walking to my room, the puppy was now a fluffy tan color and it had curly hair and it was playful. My bed was pretty high and this little puppy jumped up on the bed and began playing with me.

I understand that dogs represent some type of confrontation or attack however, this was a little puppy and it wasn't mean, but playful. Any insights?

Thanks thumbs

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Miniature Puppy

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Hey Cholette!
The first thing I thought about was "Something unexpected". You thought you had one thing but something else surfaced and I wonder if this will be the case in real life? It will be small but comforting maybe--like you'll welcome it? I don't know about the dog changing colors but maybe it could represent how your outlook of the situation changes?
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:18 pm

What a great perspective Desiree!!! I didn't know WHERE to go with this one and now I can see where you are going with this. Hmmmm....

Thanks for responding...been missing you around here. :rocking:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:55 pm

awwww! You are soo sweet Cholette! I've missed you and the group too! Keep me in your prayers!
smooches galore
desiree :cmere: :bighug:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top