Jews persecuted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jews persecuted

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 am

Last night I had a dream I was at a Jewish conference. I'm not sure if these were Messianic Jews, but everybody was extremely happy. I remember Jewish fathers with their little sons--I could tell whose son was whose because the fathers and sons had matching suspenders. Everybody at the conference was learning how to do a dance to a song in a minor key.

Then the next thing I know, soldiers were chasing all of us, but I sensed the Jews were a particular target. I was hiding in a closet with my Jewish friends and a soldier couldn't reach us with his hands so he urninated on us through an opening in the door. I was way more afraid for my Jewish friends than for myself.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jews persecuted

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 am

Debora,

May be I will tackle it from symbolic view

jews=God's treasures chosen by him for himself as asign for the rest in relations to worship, praises (But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light) 1 peter 2;9

conference=platform

Dance/song=gifts(ministry)

soldiers-these were bad soldiers, the enemy or devourer.

I think the dream talk about, an attack against your gifts(ministry) is the most targeted. YOU ARE CONCERNED.

PETER.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Deborah,

I know for the most part I am not called to interpret for others, however like Sirianta's dream last week, yours is calling out.

I think that this may be quite literal. Not that these exact same events will happen but I know a lot of people who are having dreams like this one - dreams and visions of days of persecution for the Jews. I've even seen either a pamphlet from either a Jewish or Messianic Jewish source that shows Biblically why it will happen.*

I suspect its a warning dream to help prepare you - especially if you know many Jewish people.

*The pamphlet was showing, Biblically, why how that God has recreated Israel that all Jews have a duty to return to Israel. Just like before the Holocaust, God had opened up the doors but the Jews were complacent and did not want to go. And so He allowed the wolves to go loose. The West (North America and South America) is the only place where the Jews still feel complacent and very few are returning to Israel.

I pray that its not true that there will be persecution, but I am concerned that there will be.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks Peter and Greyfort for your responses--I wouldn't doubt this dream could be both literal and symbolic.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top