Telephone call from Joan Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telephone call from Joan Hunter

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 am

Dream 8/23/11

Just before awakening this morning, I dreamt that Joan Hunter called me on the telephone, and we were conversing.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Telephone call from Joan Hunter

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 am

Pray about this.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 am

Im not an interpreter and this is just my personal experience, but when I get a phone call from someone, that usually means I have a calling to minister to that person. This is what the Lord has shown me in my own personal relationship with him, however God may be trying to tell you something completely different in this dream. Its about personal relationship and often the symbols are a personal thing between us and God, so I guess you need to pray about it and seek God on what this particular person means to you. In the end, only God can show you exactly what this dream means. Im just giving a personal testimony and encouraging you to seek God and ask Him questions in your prayers, what does this particular person mean to me in my own life etc? Help me to understand what your trying to tell me Lord?

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 am

Hi John,
Thanks for your response. It is appreciated. I don't know if you are aware that Joan Hunter that I refer to is the Joan Hunter from Joan Hunter Ministries. She has a healling ministry. These are my thoughts since posting this dream: I received an e-mail from my ex-pastor informing me that his wife has cancer. In case you are wondering why he is my EX pastor, is because he and his wife moved out of the area. The very next morning I had the above dream of Joan Hunter calling me. I have a book by Joan on how to pray for healings, and somehow, the book was there. I e-mailed my ex-pastor and gave him the message. although I know he [b]KNOWS how to pray. You and I know that sometimes God uses what appears to be foolish to us to accomplish a feat (it's all about a test of obedience). We cannot put God in a box. P.S. Love your Star of David Logo. God Bless Israel!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top