Somebody ask me to marry him - Intepretation please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Somebody ask me to marry him - Intepretation please

Post by Niccio on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 am

With my spiritual life it is going so well as never before. I am growing by the day in the Lord. I had a strange dream last night.
It was this guy that I had a cup of coffee once before. He is really rich. (This is in real life The coffee drinking and the fact that he is really rich) He never contacted me again after that one time, and I never though abouth him again. My dream was he was asking me to marry him. I said no. Then the next moment he asks somebody else to marry him. (I think she accept)
I also dream this other guy was getting into my bed. (Not with me, but just after I got out of bed to get ready for work. I know this guy too, but we are not friends. Any body cares to help please. I am actually not involved with anybody at the moment, however was involved in a kind of relationship a while back. (They were going to get divorced but never did.) So I was a little bit hurt.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Somebody ask me to marry him - Intepretation please

Post by Niccio on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Will it be possible for someone to interpret this dream for me. God had spoken to me through dreams before, and it may be a simple dream to others, but it is important to me. Please. God bless.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top