REPOST: NUCLEAR REACTOR EXPLODES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: NUCLEAR REACTOR EXPLODES

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:28 am

Dream: I was in a living room of a upscale house almost reminded me of one of the old rooms in the white house. Wouldn't know though never seen it in real life. I was trying to find the light switch to turn on the lights and I thought I found the switch turned it on but I accidently turned something off instead. I heard a man's voice say "Quick you have turn that back on you just shut down the Nuclear Reactor." The first thought in my mind was without the cooling system on it would overheat and it would explode. It turns out the Nuclear plant was next to the building I was in the reason I knew that is because I could see through the wall now to the building beside the one I was in but the power plant was hidden in the building and secret so no one knew it was there. As soon as I had the thought about the reactor exploding I turned the switch on as fast I could. But it was too late it had already started to over heat in that short time and sirens began to go off alarming everyone to get far away before the reactor exploded killing everyone in so far of the explosion and poisoning everyone else around that the explosion didn't kill. I tried running but knew I wouldn't make it. But as I ran from the living room white house room into another room (i felt like I time traveled back to the past and was seeing this explosion in the future.) I was suddenly in a mud house and there was a women holding a baby singing it a lullaby. I looked out the window of the mud hut into the future. I could hear the sirens and people screaming and the chaos and to see the fires spreading in the plant. But the women continued singing to her baby unaware of what was going on it seemed worlds away. I could tell she was from a middle Eastern country she almost look native american but what was very eerie she looked like a younger, skinnier version of myself with very long black hair and her skin was tanner. I tried to warn her but she couldn't hear me or see me and I decided to run as fast as I could to try to escape the radioactive blast. I ran out the mud hut to the outside chaos. It felt like I time traveled from the hut door(the past) back to future when the explosion happened. Then I woke up.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: NUCLEAR REACTOR EXPLODES

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

WAVY TV 10
MSNBC reports that two reactors tripped and shut down at the North Anna Nuclear Power Plant in Lake Anna, Virginia, according to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

This was just posted on FB by WAVY 10. Reminded me of your dream. Don't know if it has anything to do with the dream or not.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm

It shut down because of the earthquake. Oh mine goodness.... I had that dream the night before last. We really need to pray because if there is anything I know about earthquakes there will be aftershocks and we do not need that Nuclear reactors blowing up. We need to intercede big time for this!!!! Please everyone join in with me this is very close to me!!! I was away from my computer all day. But seeing everyone on facebook now all the way in California and down in North Carolina and up in Canada saying they felt the quake.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:09 pm

praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 pm

In the dream did you actually see the explosion happen?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm

I did not see the first big explosion but felt it in my spirit. (I just knew) while still in the white house room before I ran into the mud hut and looked out the window and saw with my eyes subsquent smaller mushroom fire clouds coming off of the reactor. I could see the building shaking and could hear the rumbling from the explosions but did not physically bodily feel it. Hope that makes sense??

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Praying as well.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Feel this is worth mentioning the lady holding the baby was not effected by anything going on she was in complete peace and she was wearing a white crisp nightgown. I remember the split second before I woke up after I ran out of the door of the mud hut I could bodily feel, see, hear and smell.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top