Cornsnake that looked as big as anaconda snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cornsnake that looked as big as anaconda snake

Post by Sabrina on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Dream: I was in the bedroom of my grandmothers old house standing in front of her dresser and someone who I couldn't see was doing my hair they put it into two tight buns on either side of my head. I thought I looked a lot like princess Laya from Star Wars. I was looking through my grandmother's jewelry box.( IRL:She would always show me her jewelry and said how this and this would be mine someday when she was gone.) Next thing I was playing with some animals. I went out in the yard and it was my Uncle's backyard. But it was fenced in with wire fence. I was holding two animals I think they were either puppies or rabbits they were little. As I was coming into the gate of the fenced in yard I saw a snake out the corner of my eye and I turned to look at it and there was a huge corn snake (non poisonous I have one as a pet) but he looked as big as an anaconda with the coloring of my albino cornsnake. Nothing else stood out about him other then size and color. The only reason I was afraid is because I heard anacondas can eat a adult human being whole and the size he was it wouldn't have been hard to do that. The snake starting coming at me but I became more worried about the animals in my arms then myself and there was a clear plastic storage box in the yard I figured it would protect them so I put them in and snapped the lid shut and turned to face the snake and then I woke up.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cornsnake that looked as big as anaconda snake

Post by Sabrina on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

I forgot to mention when that someone was doing my hair it was too tight and made me feel uncomfortable and made my head hurt. As much as it hurt though I didn't say anything about it. Looking at the jewelry made me feel better. When I was playing with the animals they were so cute and gave my heart a fuzzy, happy feeling kinda like babies do. The baby animals were also helpless they couldn't move around on their own yet some of them their eyes weren't even open yet.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top