Post by Tweety on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

a recuring dream of stillborn baby and my body aborting a baby

Tweety

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation Help

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

That must feel awful to dream Tweety!

Is there anything going on in your life that feels the same as the dream felt?

Are you pregnant in real life?

The symbols seem to speak of something unexpectedly ending, but that isn't necessarily true cos' God is infinitely creative and a symbol used in one way for one person can mean something entirely different for the next person.

Talk with God and seek the meaning with him... because he wants to communicate with you. :o)

I'm not an interpreter, just trying to help with my own thoughts :o)

Bless you, and welcome to the site... it has been a great place to be, I hope you find what you are looking for!!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 am

Just thoughts....

A stillborn/aborted baby is a baby that has potential and purpose but its life is ended. In the first case, the end is out of your control (you here meaning in general, not you personally), you did everything you could do to bring it through the pregnancy but it wasn't meant to be. An aborted baby is in your control (again, not you personally), it has the potential to develop into a baby but you've chosen not to allow it to reach its potential.

A baby often symbolizes something that requires a lot of nuturing/comittment to bring it to pass, e.g., a ministry/project/relationship/assignment/goals/etc. Symbolically, the stillborn child may represent something that you worked at that isn't going to come to pass despite your efforts while the aborted baby may represent something that isn't coming to pass because discouragement or lack of comittment/focus/effort was allowed to creep in. Since you said that your body was aborting the baby vs someone aborting the baby from you, I wonder if there's anything IRL that you're feeling discouraged about? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Is there something that God gave you to do, but it has been sitting still (stillborn), you haven't touched it? Just reflect for a moment... is there anything that God gave for you to do that you were initially excited about, but your excitement has sense waned causing you to walk away from it (abort). Stillborn and abortion are linked to the same root of being unfruitful... it reminds me of the parable of the sower where the person receives the seed with excitement but satan comes and immediately takes away what was sown in the heart.

Pray and do some soul searching to see if you have abandoned anything the Lord has given you to do (procrastination)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweety on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank you everyone for taking the time to help me,To Love's Child two things that I believe the Lord wanted me to do are getting my GED which hasn't worked out because I was found to have a learning disability, and the second thing was to be baptised because of procrastination and a feeling of numbness when I was thirtynine I gave birth to full term baby girl which I named Jayla Mia I kept up with my prenatal care but I was`nt on the ball with my relationship with the Lord I did say a specific prayer for a unborn baby.My daughter was born on time she weighed 9pounds and was beautiful. My baby Jayla was born decieved and I`ve accepted the fact that she is with the best parent there will ever be, now I am 44 and a mom of four children who were here with me at the time of this painful experience.

Tweety

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top