Possible Manifestation: Family Gathering & Overheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Family Gathering & Overheating

Post by Paul RT on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 pm

I dreamt that I attended a family gathering something like a wedding. The other family members arranged another get together for a meal and I wasn’t invited

In the next part of the dream I was woken from sleep at 8.10pm by my work boss and asked to sort out an overheating problem on something that could have been squash courts or prison cells. I tried to turn on the fans but they were already on. I was wearing a warm jacket even though it was hot.

I then went down to a club restaurant to have a meal with my wife, and I was frustrated or depressed because of the above two situations.

By way of background I have a long standing alienation from my siblings, I play squash, and I am about to start work in a prison

Last edited by Paul RT on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Family Gathering & Overheating

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Paul, I am not sure about this, but I am going to put it out there and you be the judge.

I am wondering if the Boss is the Lord and He is asking you to sort out the "overheating problem that has kept you and your family members in hot prison cells or "playing games like (squash) were you show up to a family gathering and your family members plan another one with out you, that to me is game playing. The Jacket could be the Lord's covering for you. You are having a meal with your wife and feeling frustrated and depressed tell me you are wanting this situation to change. I would seek the Lord about this and see what He says. If you get a wittness to this ask Him for wisdom on how He wants you to approach it. Like do you need to take the high road and let them be right even if they aren't. That was just an example.... I hope this helps... Many blessing to you. I pray the Lord restor you to your sibilings.. praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Oh Paul, in case you did not see, your dream was posted twice. So you may get responses on both. Wanted you to know so you don't miss any.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Thanks Lori

The embarrassing thing is that most of my siblings are professing Christians, in the clergy or married to Ministers!

The tough times for me are around Christmas, as it reminds me that we haven't resolved our differences.

I have made some attempts over the years to resolve the differences between my siblings and I, and it has usually backfired on me, but I'll take your suggestions onboard.

Don't know how the dream got posted twice, but thanks for pointing that out.

I value your response

Yours In Christ,

Paul bandaid

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Paul, I just want you to know I am praying for you. I trust the Lord to work it all out. You tried in the past and it has back fired, I know how hurtful that can be, and I am sorry that happened to you. I am guessing that since the holidays bring these feeling up for you, you might have dreamt this dream as a result of those feelings.... but by trying to work things out in the past you are doing your part to obey the scriptures that says "if possible do everything within your power to keep peace. I pray your family will come around.. praying Many Blessings.... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible Manifestation: Family Meal

Post by Paul RT on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks Lori

The Lord has just given me a passage - Isaiah 62. I was struck with the verses:

The LORD has given his word and made this promise: "Never again will I give to your enemies the grain and grapes for which you struggled. As surely as you harvest your grain and grapes, you will eat your bread with thankful hearts, and you will drink your wine in my temple."

Thanks for your prayers Lori

Paul :thankyou:

Last edited by Paul RT on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible Manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Oh, Thank you Jesus!! what a beautiful promise!! I rejoice with you... Flower Power .

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible Manifestation: Overheating

Post by Paul RT on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Possible Manifestation: my wife is currently Secretary of a church up that until very recently I have been attending. I was the former Secretary, and therefore on that Diaconate (leadership).
I believe that God is calling me to another Church to exercise my leadership gifts there.
It could be that God has called me out to sort out some "overheating" at this new church.
The image of the family meal and me not being invited could symbolise my old leadership body meeting without me

Last edited by Paul RT on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:48 am

Possible manifestation: I have been managing a worksite for the past two months, and the air-conditioning doesn't appear to have been working. It is now into Summer here, and the temperature and humidity readings showed little variation from outside conditions.
My predecessor simply installed a fan in the corner of her office.
As a result of my persistence in reporting the matter to my Property department, the air-conditioning unit appears to now have been fixed.

Also, after some 17 years of being on anti-depressants I believe that I have been healed from Depression and am totally off medication!

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 am

PS: I was just reminded by the Lord about the following song:

"DON'T BE A STRANGER TO YOUR HEART
By Jimmy Dale Gilmour/Rick Smith/David Hammond
(Control)

If you must hide in shadows
If you must run
If you must find yourself the only lonely one