Rape! Alarming Dream - Pray before you interpret.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rape! Alarming Dream - Pray before you interpret.

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Setting: house I grew up in (another state). I had two dreams of my hubby having sex with my daughter. Each dream I found out after the fact. Don't remember 1st dream, but second dream I found out. I asked her did he just come in her room and she said yes. I said I was going to get him, he didn't know I knew. I was kinda passive to it, but really wanted to scheme against him. I told hubby lets take a trip, he say gas up the car. I was thinking we were going to Carolina but he was going up the street to his brother house who is an Elder/Minister. He was going fast and almost hit the kids getting off school bus, but he did stop. We left my daughter at home. Oh, somehow I knew that my husband did that to her for something she did. Also, My daughter had dream a while back that he went into bathroom with her and had a conversation while she was using it. He didn't see anything wrong with it, but she was upset and he only apologize after she told me and I went off on him. IRl: We went to the alter this morning and prayed that God will expose the enemy.
Why was I passive and he had no remorse? My daughter was just normal as well. He is really worried about my dreams since 85% are literal and come to pass.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rape! Alarming Dream - Pray before you interpret.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 am

IF the sex part was literal, there is no way you would be passive about it IRL, correct? This part must be symbolic for something that makes her feel uncomfortable or invades her privacy. It could be something he doesn't feel is a big deal, but as her mother you feel compelled to do something about it. You've done the right thing in handing this over to the Lord in prayer. Please try not to make yourself sick over this...the Lord will make all things clear soon.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:57 am

IRL Daph? I can't put down what I would do... :ididntdoit: . It's hard to be intimate now because of the dreams, I just have to rebuke them in Jesus Name. We both talked to her about the dream and I told her with a straight face...Do he make you feel uncomfortable? She said no. I figured it was symbolical, I know he is manipulative and selfish because of past drug addictions. He do stay on her about cleaning, trash, etc. This is a hard dream to live with.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi Dreamert00 -

I'll PM you...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Ok, thanks.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top