Beutiful Church.... women w/red skirt,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beutiful Church.... women w/red skirt,

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:32 pm

I was sitting in church. was a beautiful big church(kind of like catholic 1's but wasnt catholic) it had beautiful BIG Doors. i was sitting up front.. The church was full! 100's of ppl..more than i expected.

i noticed this guy frm work(
i dnt knw him IRL young kid, his 1st job IRL) i didnt expect the kid 2be upfront in the alter area.. a big crowd was up standing and worshiping God.. hands lifted...then i see them all sit down.. i see that kid acting immature w/another guy. im like pls grow up...( IRL these kids at wrk do annoy me b/c thy act silly)

then i notice the pastor, he had blonde curly hair... I thnk 2myself, " oh i can volunteer @ chrch now, i hve more time",, then i notice this lady walks into church, she's walking in the isle, wearing a RED Skirt, a lil below knee's... the pastor says in a nice way - "
oh someone's late"... the lady apparently wrks @ church an says " OH YES SORRY, U KNW HOW LAST SUNDAY OF MNTH iIS BUSY"

she walks into the back door of church where the alter area is. apparently she works there.... i notice she's got some chalk on her face. as if she was doing something w/children..
but im not sure..

then i see that we all leave church.. walking out doors(BIG DOOR).
at sidwalk there is a shish-ka-bob truck... i look in my purse only have $2..is ok..ill go 2the bank for more..i walk in sidewalk towards bank... then i see a black man,wearing black cloths...looking dead on sidewalk... i feel that there is crow nxt 2him...& maybe blood.. he looked like a bum, his face was hidden in dark shades..just layin there..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beutiful Church.... women w/red skirt,

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm

i wonder if this has something to do w/my job?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 pm

:idk:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi sister! These are just my thoughts...

The things that really stand out to me when I read this are the 'childish' boys from work, the lady having chalk on her face, the DOOR, and the dead guy at the end.

I could be totally off, but I'm wondering if this is a call to intercede for the boys at work for their salvation? Im also thinking for you to be on the lookout for a 'timely' 'door' of opportunity to witness to them, or invite them to church (etc) so that they could be saved (bringing life to their spiritual death). :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 pm

big hug 2 Daisy..TY for stopping by..

hmmm i do thnk maybe its about work.. intersting that Lord chose a church.. yea its boys an girls... ill pray for them... but i dnt knw if i cud talk about God much to thm.thy dnt talk to me much,,an we dnt interact 2much.. i guess it cud be,.,, scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

I really could be off base~those where just the thoughts that came to me...not an interp. Do you at all feel led to work with the youth group or college age kids at your church???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm

hey daisy.. no u cud be right..i do feel its something to do w/work.. i apprecate u taking the time to help me figure it out.. hee hee

well after seeing the kids at wrk i really dnt hve desire to work w/collage kids .. esp if thy r immature.. im sorry not trying to be mean i\\'m sorry i do pry for them tho..

i wonfr if that statment in drm meant somthng? " last sunday of month is really busy"

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Lol! You are funny! Dont feel bad...I like the young folk, but its the cranky old people that I dont have the patience for. I hear people all the time say how much they love old people, and it makes me feel mean. lol!

I know I thought of that too~about the last sun of the month being busy. Is it busy at your work at the end of the month???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 pm

heheh..well im not that old tho rofl but u knw, i dnt thnk thy r all like that.,, imet a few who take work seriously and appreciate that thy hve a job..but unfortunatly the 1's i work w/r just blah sigh oh well.. Lord bless them..

hmmm well bosss told me that sept gets real busy.. but i was thnking Sunday she meant aug? bC i had drm close to end of this mnth..
{btw i took days off so im not working thru end of aug}

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Lol!!! I hope you didn't think I was calling you old! lol! I meant I hear people say how much they love old little granny's, and well lets just say...thats def not my fav age group... It would prob be the last on my list! rofl lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 pm

oh no u didnt sound like that at all!! lol!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:07 pm

hmmm...Im curious too about the end of the month! Let me know when it manifests.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 pm

lets see what happends... she said specifically "sunday" so this sunday is last of one of aug..willl let u know

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Looking forward to it! :nite:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top