DREAM OF EX-HUSBAND -8/21/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM OF EX-HUSBAND -8/21/11

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 am

I had an opened box, like a pizza box, filled with nuts and Chinese food. At least it was suppose to be Chinese food, but it didn't look like it at all. I was to meet my ex-husband with this "Chinese" food. I was running late. I had to carry this food to my car, and it was raining/showering. When I arrived at the Chinese Restaurant location, where we were to meet, I saw my Ex standing by the Cashier's counter. I was looking for a parking place (the parking lot was so full).

Next scene: As I was walking to meet my Ex, he was coming toward me, and I could see he was looking for me, but he hadn't spotted me yet. I said, "Are you looking for someone"?

Next scene: The restaurant was so packed, and I had a chair in my hand, which I had to place at one of the tables, but I had a hard time finding a table to place it at because there were no available tables. Finally, someone said I could put the chair at their table, and they made room for me to place the chair there. I thanked them and as I walked away I touched one of the ladies shoulder as a friendly jesture.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM OF EX-HUSBAND -8/21/11

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Sounds like you are wrestling with something and need rest. Cast all your cares on Jesus. Nuts could be symbolical of how one can feel when they are frustrated, Chinese could symbolize an unkown spirit that is involved in you restlessness. I do know that you ex can represent bondage, and you not release from it. This is not an interpretation.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top