Vision of City and wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of City and wall

Post by piano on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 pm

A dream just before waking. I believe it was two or three weeks ago.

I saw a walled city, from front and above. It was not a modern looking city, but appeared somewhat ancient in architecture, including the wall.

There was only this city in the vision/dream. No surroundings.

Suddenly I saw the front and very center portion of the wall explode from top to bottom.
Nothing had physically hit the wall.

I then saw that the entire city was divided completely in half, from the break in the wall to the far side of the city.

I remember saying Jerusalem is divided in two, as I was waking.

Thank you for looking at this dream for me.
I am seeking either confirmation, or further understanding.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of City and wall

Post by Sabrina on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Just a thought there is a wall in Jerusalem and it's called the Western wall aka wailing wall. It is remeants of the retaining wall of the second temple that was destoryed. The hebrew people mourn the loss of their temples and other atrocitys that happened to the hebrew people by mourning on what they call the תשעה באב‎ or ט׳ באב, "the Ninth of Av," It's a three week mourning period that ends in a fast. The time you had the dream/vision was possibily in the midst of that mourning period. Not sure if this means anything but I felt led to mention an olive tree it is said Israel is the heart of the olive tree and that gentiles were graphed in at the root but we are both apart of the same tree or you could say body but yet the Hebrew and christians are very divided because hardcore hebrews do not believe Jesus "Yeshua" is the messiah. We are to help the hebrews to return to Israel this is an end time prophecy in the New covenant, New testament and we are to support Israel in anything they do because there is a blessing in that.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall
here is a website that tells more about this wall and has pictures. I read a picture that said it's a wall that separates from Palestine.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank you Sabrina,

I was not familiar with the Tisha B'Av, until you mentioned it, and did read a little about it now.
I would love to go to Jerusalem someday.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi Piano,

This is what occurred to me when I read your vision:

(From Bible Gateway)

Zechariah 14:3-5

New International Version (NIV)

3 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

This is not an interpretation, just your description brought this verse to mind :o) Blessings,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Grey Butterfly wrote:Hi Piano,

This is what occurred to me when I read your vision:

(From Bible Gateway)

Zechariah 14:3-5

New International Version (NIV)

3 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

This is not an interpretation, just your description brought this verse to mind :o) Blessings,

Diane
I thought of the same Bible verse.
Please pray about it.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 am

Hello and thank you for replying to my dream,

When I had this dream/vision, my emotional response was accepting/matter of fact.

This is what I believe the interpretation is, for the readers discernment.
It is not easy to have a dream like this, let alone share it, with interpretation.
I will say this. I have asked the Lord to give me some kind of scriptural reference for what I saw was happening in the church, and with this dream, He has.

The one thing I did connect with was that this occurrence was sudden and devastating, but that devastation was controlled.

I believe it was an informative vision.
The context of interpretation that I received does come from Zechariah 14, but was contained in verses:1-2.

There is foreshadow in Zechariah 12:2-3, (below)
God will define who He is. Sovereign and Holy, worthy of praise.

He performs ALL things according to His perfect plan and His Word.
He allows persecution of His body, to discipline, bring wisdom and growth, show His perfect justice to His children from those who are their oppressors, prune or remove those who are unfruitful and reveal His ultimate Glory in His Bride, without spot or blemish.

Zechariah 12:2-3
"I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations.
All who try to move it will injure themselves.

The persecution, will bring harm to themselves, that all will know He is God and we are his people.

There cannot be Lord's judgment upon those who come against Jerusalem without God allowing them to come against Jerusalem first.

I believe this vision reveals the source of this attack is unseen, or spiritual, rather than what one might have understanding of world war event, with physical weapons.
A spiritual destructive force.
I believe this is a time He can ultimately work His conversion of those who do not know Him, perhaps by placing them in a captive state, where they can see their need for God and for deliverance/salvation.
It may also be a time just prior to the separating of chaff from the wheat, and goats from sheep, the place of either eternal separation from Him, or eternal salvation in Him. (I say just prior because I always hope for salvation, even though the time is coming soon that a persons choice will be set)

It is not common for me to have dreams that convey a future physical manifestation, but interpretation usually concerns the church from a spiritual standpoint.

So, I see this as a break and division that is supernatural, I see Jerusalem symbolized as the church and future bride of Christ as in...

Revelation 22:1-2

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

I am sharing how the scripture verses speak to my spirit. For your discernment.

Zechariah 14:1-2
Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, and your spoil will be divided in your midst.

Watch! Look! See! Jesus is soon returning in all Glory for His bride and in judgment of those who do not worship/believe in Him.
Before this day arrives, right before your eyes, in the center of your own surroundings, the enemy will plunder your treasures ( I believe these are spiritual treasures, not necessarily material in regard to the vision, for we are rich in Christ.) and divide them amongst themselves.

For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; the city shall be taken, the houses rifled, and the women ravished.

Because I (God) will gather all against the church to persecute them, by allowing them to infiltrate, take possession of its structure and , shuffle/sift through it, seeking what may be stolen and taking it as their own.
The fact that women are the living target may mean:
Violating that which is most precious to its prosperity and growth. That is what was meant to be protected.
(Women representing the ability to give new birth, (through the Holy Spirit) comfort, teaching in emotional wisdom, nurturing and nourishing. I believe there is more to what women represent in the bible and the meaning of violating them in war. A shame to the assailed, and a conquest showing the brute strength and lack of concern for anything but power and control from the enemy.)

Half of the city shall go into captivity, but the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Half of the people will be placed in situations that seem impossible to escape from. They will be held behind fences with barbed wire, (spiritual bondage) or have armed guards threatening to kill them if they do not labor as slaves for them.
They may lack food and water and clothing, and be under duress.
They may be carried off into the world, they may be lured away by their own lusts.
The point of captivity from the enemies standpoint could be to have the people lose all hope of ever being freed, to permit spiritual death by losing their faith in Gods goodness.
(Apostasy is different than captivity.)
But the remainder will still be in His church, holding fast the faith. They may not have the provisions that they are accustomed to, but they will have the Holy Spirit and His Word to rely on, Jesus love and life to guard their hearts.
Believing for His perfect justice and in His promises, and praying for those in captivity.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top