Possible Manifestation: Family Gathering & Overheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Family Gathering & Overheating

Post by Paul RT on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 pm

I dreamt that I attended a family gathering something like a wedding. The other family members arranged another get together for a meal and I wasn’t invited

In the next part of the dream I was woken from sleep at 8.10pm by my work boss and asked to sort out an overheating problem on something that could have been squash courts or prison cells. I tried to turn on the fans but they were already on. I was wearing a warm jacket even though it was hot.

I then went down to a club restaurant to have a meal with my wife, and I was frustrated or depressed because of the above two situations.

By way of background I have a long standing alienation from my siblings, I play squash, and I am about to start work in a prison

Last edited by Paul RT on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Potential manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Family Gathering & Overheating

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi precious Paul,

Please pray into this interpretation,

I sense the family that had a wedding was your beloved church family. The other your family represents you natural family. You being awakened at 8:10am is the Lord showing you that, you are about to start a new beging in a government/law postion or job. 8 means new beginings and 10 represents government which is the ten commandments. The fan represents the wind of the spirit that is already blowing on you in this new place, you having a jacket on represents you are covered in the anointing to do the task at hand. The resturant is a place we get fed in him you where you are depressed at what lies ahead.

My friend Paul, The Lord is revealing where you are right now and what he is doing in the midst of it all. His spirit will carry you in this new place and he has covered you in his anointing to carry out the task he has set before you.Do not fear for he is soooo with you! thumbs

Please toss what does not fit.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanks Jeanie

I was since given the passage Isaiah Ch 62, which I believe also confirms God is blessing my ministries. Vs 8-9 say:

The LORD has given his word and made this promise: "Never again will I give to your enemies the grain and grapes for which you struggled. As surely as you harvest your grain and grapes, you will eat your bread with thankful hearts, and you will drink your wine in my temple."

Today my Pastor also said that he thought the family represented my church family, rather than my blood relatives.

The prison position will be working on a government contract.

Thanks for your encouragements

Paul

bandaid

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Oh the Lord is so faithful Paul! bouncing Thanks for letting me know dear one.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Possible Meaning

At this time I was being considered for a job in a prison. As summer progressed (I am in the southern hemisphere), inmates of a local remand centre who were waiting to be moved into the newly built prison that I would be working in suffered from a serious overheating problem.
Several months after this dream I was excluded from working there after not getting through the psychometric testing required to be able to work in prisons. I was very disappointed because at that time I felt God was calling me into this work.
I believe that the scriptures given to me were a way of God comforting me and reassuring me that he was in control of the situation.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 pm

I now believe that the dream was about me moving out from a role on my church leadership team as Secretary (signified by the "family gathering").
I was disappointed at this move at the time, but can now see that this move allowed my wife to take up the role instead.
As a result, she has blossomed in this ministry.
I suspect that God took me out of the role to free up a place for her, and so that she wouldn't feel that she was working in my shadow.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 pm

I am now working in a position which involves interviewing prisoners inside jail who are about to be released, and building support structures so they can be rehabilitated back into society, and minimise the chances of them reoffending. This role involves working closely with government agencies on a committee.
My wife continues to do an excellent job as Church Secretary, and I have recently taken up the role of Church Treasurer

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top