Lots of symbols-Please help Interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots of symbols-Please help Interpret

Post by Aemilk on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 am

Hi I am hoping someone can help me interruperret this dream

It seems symbolic scratching chin

The dream begins like this. I am watching a soccer game my home country against another country. I am in a crowd, but it wasn`t that full. Then I noticed my home country scored and so did the other but the game ends up being a tie. I walked away a little bit disappointed and remember people making fun of me that it was a tie.

Then I take off in this 1940 Ford Deluxe Black Convertable to the highway. The highway is branching into two directions and I go into the direction where I am following this guy that I know-we don`t speak anymore. I follow him, but then I am distracted five more cars appear in the other direction and these laides are calling my name. I don`t know them. They are cheering about the match and cheering about my team.

I decided to turn the car around to the other side and follow them. My convertalbe has a long silver pole infront of it, like a pole flag, and I was able to attach my country`s flag to the car and drive fast following the ladies. I also remember lots of pair of shoes in the front seat-mostly sandals and feeling happy-new relationship about to spring.

I am driving towards a high road, but slow the car down, because I see other cars ahead of me and when they go on this high road the car is out of balance. Then I just remember being home and talking to my mom explaining that there where people who ended up making fun of me. crying

End of dream

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of symbols-Please help Interpret

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 am

Aemilk,

I am just giving my thoughts here. Is there something that you have been doing that you thought was the right thing...and you have been going through with it despite ribbing from others because you felt it was the right thing to do and felt you were on the right team. Then you realize that there is something out there more appealing to you and you turn your course of action to that thing making a uturn so to speak and going in that direction. This could be a career thing but could also be a family thing.

Again these are just my thoughts as I read the dream. This is not a Holy Spirit interpretation. Sorry I can not be of more help but I pray what I have said helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemilk on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 am

Hi Connie,

Yes there has been a time when I thought I was going in the right direction only for my protecting, and that had to do with seeking God for the right guy in my life, that was two years ago.

I didn`t want to choose God`s chose because this person hurt me, and he still has from the last time I spoke to him. So I decided to go in another direction then follow God. I have asked for forgiveness mostly from God and with the guy....lets just say he too has turn his back on Christ and everything. I don;t know I guess that probably explained me following him on the road and then turning around to the other side realizing I made that mistake. It`s a long story though. I perfer PM`s but I can`t PM any one.

So I moved from my hometown to South Africa, I will be there until the end of December. I am still seeking God for His choice for a mate

Blessings

Aemilk

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Lots of Symbols

Post by MystiKat on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 am

All the shoes could mean "walking in someone else's shoes" or path. You have tried to go your own way before and it didn't always work out and you felt people ridiculed you for your actions. You now will have a new opportunity but will have to make a choice--whether to follow the leader or "wear your own shoes" on a new path. Perhaps experiment in doing your own thing since the dream shows either choice being all right (ending in a tie) and regain your self confidence. balloons

MystiKat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top