Husband gave away My bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband gave away My bed

Post by spoken4 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 pm

In this dream I was living in my Grandmothers house. My husband and I were sleeping in a queen sized bed that was rickety and not the most comfortable. It had a top bunk to it?? I had purchased a new California King Bed awhile before. It had a beautiful white mattress. I knew what a good quality mattress it was and how comfortable it would be. I had paid 100 dollars for it which I knew was a great price. It had been put in the basement until my husband could install it for me. Time went by and I really wanted to have this bed to sleep in but could not install it on my own, so from time to time I would casually ask Him we could get it installed. I was not pressing him and trying to be patient so he could do it on his own time. He kept putting it off for one reason or another.

Finally the time came and I was adamant about it being installed and not waiting anymore. He then has no choice to admit to me that he gave it away a long time before. All the time I was patiently waiting on him and trying not to bug him and it had been gone all along. The worst part was that he gave it away to someone who hates us and we strongly dislike. Her name is "Grandma Kim". (She is my step sons grandmother and has been very nasty to us, in the natural)

I was so angry---I had the thought that I was willing to forgive him for things he had done...things that I would have been justified in ending it over, yet I had chosen not to....but this was by far the worst thing he could have done to me. This was too much! He had taken what was good and belonged to me and gave it to our enemy for her children to use...and even worse was him letting me think that it was still there all along and able to be installed?? He was not honest with me until he was put on the spot about it needing to be installed now, as my patience had run out?
I woke up so angry that he had done this...like it was the worst thing he could have ever done to me?? Just like I felt in the dream. It was so real...it took me a minute to digest that he really did not give the bed that belonged to me away??

Any suggestions?? Thanks to all!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband gave away My bed

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 am

Hi
Peace be with you.

I'm not an expert interpreter.These may be my own thoughts.

A bed is a place of resting.
Maybe for some reason you don't have rest.Can it be,that you feel your husband does not respect you? In your dream you are very patient and loving with him.Maybe in real life you don't force him,because you want peace.
Maybe I am wrong about it,but I know what it is like.But again it's your life not mine.
It hurts a lot when the on who loves us does not respect us.
Please pray about it.Maybe it's something else.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi, Ditte!!

Thank you for taking the time to respond! In the natural, my husband treats me like Gold. He goes above and beyond to do for me and my children. Thank God, He has always shown me a great measure of respect.

The bed could represent rest here but am not sure. I have been very patient in waiting on him to come to a deeper place of intimacy with the Father. I am very aware that this has to be a work that God does in Him and not one that I push Him to do. Yet, in the natural, some areas he has struggled in for years once again, has recently come to light. Its an area that only God can truly make a true and lasting change, as He needs deliverance. In the natural, recently, for the first time ever, I gave Him an ultimatum, to seek help and deliverance or I could no longer tolerate what is controlling him in a certain area.
He seems genuinely repentant but when one is caught and their sin is exposed its often hard to tell if its true repentance or being sorry they got caught. This is the first time that I told his only chance to make things right is to seek God for himself, seek help, and if I see the fruit of true change and repentance. I am not angry or bitter, or even hurt right now. I have a peace concerning this that only God could give me given the circumstances and the fact that I love my husband with all my heart and am not wanting a divorce.
Yet, I know that as much as I love Him, the spirit that is behind His actions is not one I can accept or allow to remain when it is sure to go much deeper and darker than it already has if not dealt with.

I have been praying about whether he was truly repentant. I seem to have this peace that I cannot explain in spite of how much I love him. I know what God has previously shown me and the effects this can have in the long run on my children through these open doors he is responsible for opening up over our family. I had a dream 6 months ago while praying about my husband and the attacks that keep hitting our family. I dreamt that I opened a peice of mail. It had an official red stamp on the top. The letter said that my husbands drivers liscense had been revoked for unpaid tickets. (No longer backed by Gods legal authority to be behind the wheel, in a position to lead our family) This was due to sin and lawlessness and where there has been no true repentance, the grace period had run out resulting in Gods backing and blessing on Him to lead was revoked. The next week I dreamt He chose to live seperate from me. On the door was an eviction notice. He was still inside yet around the door was crime scene tape. The landlord was sad and though I almost had enough to try and cover the past due amount for him (past sins not repented for) The landlord told me it was too late, the only way to stop the eviction was for the past and present amounts to both be paid in full. I could not do that for him. I did not have the means even if I wanted to. The land lord had always been so gracious when he was late in the past that I could not even fault him for it finally coming to this.

Two weeks ago, we received a letter from the DMV that my husbands license was suspended for an unpaid ticket. The ticket was for fishing without a license...hmmm....
It was at the same time the same hidden sins were brought up once again and the letter seem to confirm the time frame from the dream ^ months ago. God has been faithful to prepare me.

Yet, He seems so broken and is praying now and asking me to please allow him to get help. I have such peace about this being Gods final say yet I believe God is able to deal with Him and deliver Him from this but I cannot do the work for him or cover this for him any longer.
The only way for the eviction to be stopped was for the past sins and the present sins (sealed crime scene) were repented for and thus paid in full. I only knew about the past sins the current sins that were coming due was a shock to me and I could do nothing to help him with those.

I have talked to him about coming completely clean about what I do not know...to repent for it and only then he be able to keep this from being final. He says I know everything. He was very convincing.

I was praying and asking God to please show me if He was being honest and there was nothing else. To please show me if there was genuine repentance and I had his blessing on continuing in this marriage. The above dream was my answer.....

In light of that...if anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated!!
Many blessings to you all!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top