naked woman rescued

View previous topic View next topic Go down

naked woman rescued

Post by rosebush on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Dreamed I went to visit a friend, name meaning steadfast beloved. She was just getting back from a boating/fishing trip. At first I thought she was married in the dream to a friend of mine who in real life I have noted a similarity in their personalities -- the male and female friend are both single in real life -- and I could see that this man was still down by the boat. But I come to realize my woman friend is married to another unknown man in this group.

People are coming up from the boat/water and I see a diminutive woman who is entirely naked. I see beach towels lying on the ground, so I pick one up and hold it out for the naked woman to wrap herself up in, which she does. She does not seem bothered by or aware of her own nakedness. I go up further to an area of trees and like men do the man friend who I initially thought was married to my girlfriend comes up from the boat/water to tell me the story of how he rescued this woman, which involved somehow the use of a helicopter.

Grateful for any help,
TP

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: naked woman rescued

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 pm

I realize this may not be an entire interpretation, but I felt led to share this verse: Matt 25:37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top