Green grass lawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green grass lawn

Post by seekingface09 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm

I dreamed last night- I think I was at my mother's house. Anyway, her yard had been redone. She had someone to come in -my cousin, I think- I noticed that the yard had been manicured and looked like a golf course grass. There was the black mulch neatly lined -I saw 2 of these for the (flower bed ). I don't know if it was just a dream or if there was a connection with me. I just remember the grass being well watered and the yard was huge.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green grass lawn

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:56 pm

I wonder if there is something new and restored that's going to happen or is happening with your family (in particular your mother and/or cousin--like a relationship)? I always think of green as being "harvest", "growth", "Stability", etc. A yard just looks so vibrant and "full of life" when its well-watered and manicured doesn't it? I just look at it as some renovation and "new life" to your family. Please pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 pm

I would like to add to Desiree's comments; cultivation...meaning a preparing, that in which is being worked, to sow in tears, but to reep in Joy. Flower Power Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top