In 3 months...That would mean something significant will happen in the Month of NOVEMBER!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In 3 months...That would mean something significant will happen in the Month of NOVEMBER!!!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:06 pm

In the dream I was in a basement, and I bent over to grab something, when I went to stand up I felt a light bulb on the back of my neck, I grabbed it with care in the dream to not break it... But the light bulb wasn't lit, or hot. I remember all kinds of thin strips of white linen cloths hanging form the ceiling and touching the floor (at least 12 or more, all throughout the basement). They were about two inches thick, and they were blowing in the wind. Then I seen the words "three months" written in a shadow on the floor of the basement and I woke up. This basement had an unfamiliar feel to it~which made me feel a little anxious.

***Side note~A week earlier I had another dream of another basement, it was a short dream, this was in one of my childhood home basements, I was standing by and looking at a pilates 'reformer' on the ground of the basement~my thoughts are these two dreams may be connected. This dream was in the basement of my childhood home. Any confirmations or extra thoughts???

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In 3 months...That would mean something significant will happen in the Month of NOVEMBER!!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm

hmmm..just that 3 months is important...If I add any more thoughts, I'm really not sure if they would help laugh So I'd just wait and see what happens...then we will learn what the light bulb and basement represent.
I wonder if the dream will manifest in 3 months?

btw, what is a pilates reformer?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In 3 months...That would mean something significant will happen in the Month of NOVEMBER!!!!

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Thanks Daph for your post! :hooray: A pilates reformer is a very expensive piece of excercise equipment used for strengthening your 'core' (Low back and abs). I do not own one...to get special training at the gym on one by an instructor, its like 50$ an HOUR! YIKES!

I have read that basements can symbolize memories, or subconcious, but have you ever seen a basement ever symbolize beliefs?? thinking

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Excited to see what will happen in NOVEMBER too! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 pm

lol are you expecting something in November?

I've heard basements represent hidden things or past childhood things...I've never had a basement dream so I really have no clue...LOL

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm

I was just counting 3months from now to november...Hopefully it will be something good! lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 pm

I just remembered a VERY important key to this dream! When I was reading my kids a bible story today~I seen a picture of Lazarus coming out of the tomb and it triggered my memory of this! In the 'light bulb' dream, there were all kinds of thin strips of linen cloths hanging form the ceiling and touching the floor (at least 12 or more, all throughout the basement). They were about two inches thick, and they were blowing in the wind. Not sure how I forgot that part! I think its VERY significant... lol!

idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 am

:hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:39 am

Im thinking something good is going to be resurrected!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Curious what is going to manifest this month! I cant wait! woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top