Attacked by wild hogs!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attacked by wild hogs!!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 am

I dreamed I was walking down a path near my house with my grandmother (irl my grandmother is fighting cancer) Suddenly we come across a wild bull and I began to tell her about the wildlife..She starts telling me about trees. Suddenly a pack of wild hogs cross our path. We both knew they could kill us in an instant. I really thought we could escape them. I tried all the things I knew to signal them to leave peacably. Instead I just angered a female and she attacked us! She backed us into a corner where I was behind my grandmother and unfortunatly she was sheilding me. I had my arms wrapped about her and was fighting the things off with my hands as they came at her. I finally screamed for help and knew my husband and some cops heard me. The cops really didn't care..but I knew my hubby was on his way. I finally managed to scoot around from behind my grandma. There were two hogs attacking us but several more in the background. I jumped on their spines and broke them in the weakest point. They were immobilized so I knew I was safe to leave and get help. For some reason I left my grandmother behind. I knew i couldn't carry her. I had terrible bruises all over me from the attack. Finally when I came back with help we went to the spot my grandmother was. Except it wasn't my grandmother anymore. It was my goat Gracie. She had been eaten down to almost nothing. She was still alive. Her head and neck were the only thing that looked normal. The rest of her body was just small heaps of meat and mostly bones piled together like intestines. bandaid But the hogs were'nt around...however I knew they were nearby...but I was happy that at least I had help with me...even though it was too late.

Background: I'm about to do some labwork on my herd of goats to rule out a disease that affects their intestines. It's a really bad thing and I've learned its a possibility that I might could save their babies...but if they're infected...they're doomed. And I love them so I'm worried what this dream could mean. crying I think it has to do with another dream I had (http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14213-combat-with-the-devil) but I want to wait till I get the test results back before posting.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attacked by wild hogs!!

Post by butterfly on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Wild hogs and wild bulls may represent very bad demonic spirits.

praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah wild hogs are usually the nastiest of evil spirits attacking my life. Sometimes they are literal though since I do have a lot of wild hogs living around my land. Thank you for responding butterfly! btw, ive missed you!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm

The bible says pray for all things including your little goats. Intercede for them that God would heal them or that this disease is not the case for them. I will agree with you for their health.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Thank you Sabrina!! I agree this was given to me to pray about praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 am

I've missed you too Daphanie big hug 2

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile