3 Snakes 3 Houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Snakes 3 Houses

Post by tiffanymharper on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 am

I recently had a dream (four days ago) that has really stuck with me. I dream from time to time and mostly forget about them by morning. Sometimes I have nightmares that I usually don't remember that my husband tells me about. Sometimes I can't remember what the dream was about but I can remember the feeling of being frightened. The reason why I am looking to have this dream interpreted is because I can recall the details quite well even after four days.

The dream:

Before I describe the dream, let me say that I felt like I was experiencing the dream from two different perspectives (1)As a spectator; I knew that I was dreaming and that I would soon wake up. (2)As the person in the dream. I'm not sure if this is of any real significants.

I dreamt that I was at a family gathering. Everyone was at my mother's current home. I don't actually remember seeing anybody except my cousin. I didn't see anyone else but I knew that they were there. Anyways, my cousin approached me about smoking marijuana which I thought strange because we usually don't interact with each other accept at family get togethers. So him offering me marijuana was strange (the spectator thought this was strange). I ended up agreeing and we went up stairs. When we made it to my room it was a different house (my uncle's house ) that I had lived in for about a year my cousin also grew up in this house but was gone by the time I lived there. We discussed going outside but for some reason didn't do it. I walked back to the door and stood. While my cousin was sitting on the bed a long, pale yellow snake began to rise up from behind the pillow. I was shock to see it but not reallly scared. My cousin was even less worried about it. I turned and left the room. As I went down stairs the house had changed again and it looked like the front hall of my childhood home. When I got to the bottom of the steps there was a small tan snake with a cobra shaped black head and big shiny black eyes. For some reason it reminded me of a baby. There was also a third snake that I was sure was there but I did not actually see it. I turned around and the pale yellow snake was coming down the steps in a upright position. I was never attacked by any of the snakes. The yellow snake seemed like it just wanted to get closer, or say something. I just remember wanting to get away from the snake. After that I woke up and I haven't been able to figure it out. None of this makes any sense to me. I pray that God will reveal what this dream means. I haven't been able to think about anything else since this dream.

tiffanymharper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top