Odd Dreams part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd Dreams part 2

Post by Jaral_Nefertiti on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 am

Now this dream I cant understand. Now there was a guy I was once interested in over a year or so ago. I had a dream where he followed me into a secret lab. I was trying to catch a killer and he was interferring trying to get me to talk to him. Thinking quickly I hid him and did my job. Later as I sat down with him and a few of his friends in a room I was asking him what could he possibly have been thinking. His friend started to shout at me about how I was leading his pal on and such. I started to walk away as I realized it wasnt going to end with him understanding that I had moved on and it was over. Unexpectedly he got up to follow me and as I walked the scene changed to my bedroom because I wanted to change. As I got near my closet I turned around to face him and ask him what he wanted. Thats when he started to kiss me and weird enough I actually kissed back. However, after a moment I remembered that I was in a relationship already and backed off telling him I couldnt do this and dont know what came over me. After that I had awoken. Normally for dreams sounding like this I leave it alone, but if it nags me and I remember such details.... it has to be something I need to know I just dont know what.

Jaral_Nefertiti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odd Dreams part 2

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Sometimes I dream of kissing other men (I am married).. It's always symbolic for picking up a new hobby or habit that my husband doesn't share with me..... Just some thoughts based on my own experience. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 pm

btw whomever/whatever the man represents in your dream sounds as though it's a distraction (which you fully recognize.)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaral_Nefertiti on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you .. I will remember this because the relationship I am in now I decided just last week that I was in it for the long haul. Thank you again. I truly appreciate this for it was perplexing.

Jaral_Nefertiti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top