3 Snakes 3 Houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Snakes 3 Houses

Post by tiffanymharper on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm

I recently had a dream (four days ago) that has really stuck with me. I dream from time to time and mostly forget about them by morning. Sometimes I have nightmares that I usually don't remember that my husband tells me about. Sometimes I can't remember what the dream was about but I can remember the feeling of being frightened. The reason why I am looking to have this dream interpreted is because I can recall the details quite well even after four days.

The dream:

Before I describe the dream, let me say that I felt like I was experiencing the dream from two different perspectives (1)As a spectator; I knew that I was dreaming and that I would soon wake up. (2)As the person in the dream. I'm not sure if this is of any real significants.

I dreamt that I was at a family gathering. Everyone was at my mother's current home. I don't actually remember seeing anybody except my cousin. I didn't see anyone else but I knew that they were there. Anyways, my cousin approached me about smoking marijuana which I thought strange because we usually don't interact with each other accept at family get togethers. So him offering me marijuana was strange (the spectator thought this was strange). I ended up agreeing and we went up stairs. When we made it to my room it was a different house (my uncle's house ) that I had lived in for about a year my cousin also grew up in this house but was gone by the time I lived there. We discussed going outside but for some reason didn't do it. I walked back to the door and stood. While my cousin was sitting on the bed a long, pale yellow snake began to rise up from behind the pillow. I was shock to see it but not reallly scared. My cousin was even less worried about it. I turned and left the room. As I went down stairs the house had changed again and it looked like the front hall of my childhood home. When I got to the bottom of the steps there was a small tan snake with a cobra shaped black head and big shiny black eyes. For some reason it reminded me of a baby. There was also a third snake that I was sure was there but I did not actually see it. I turned around and the pale yellow snake was coming down the steps in a upright position. I was never attacked by any of the snakes. The yellow snake seemed like it just wanted to get closer, or say something. I just remember wanting to get away from the snake. After that I woke up and I haven't been able to figure it out. None of this makes any sense to me. I pray that God will reveal what this dream means. I haven't been able to think about anything else since this dream.

Last edited by tiffanymharper on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected Title)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Snakes 3 Houses

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello Tiffany! Welcome to this site!

It seemed to me like you were in a situation that was uncomfortable. When I smoke marijuana in dreams it is symbolic for doing something I know I probably shouldn't do or compromising (this can be something seemingly to me at the time but then later end up regretting). In the past, for me, snakes represent a number of things: illness, people I dont want to be around because of their harmful ways, or just attacks from the enemy. It's important to note the different feelings you had at particular points in the dream. Sometimes when I dream the dream MIGHT not be about me...so keep that in mind. I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation for you but I just wanted to let you know that the Lord will reveal it to you when the dream manifests. Just keep it in your heart and have peace knowing that you weren't bitten at any point in the dream.

God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top