Ziggurat, Godliness, Unbelief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ziggurat, Godliness, Unbelief

Post by Brian on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 pm

I have been praying for some time that God would give me dreams because, honestly, I don't want to waste eight hours of every day. I had this dream last night and have been thinking about it all day. I decided to look for advice because of some of the aspects that I will mention in the description, as well as the clarity and power of the dream. Thank you to any one who can elucidate any of this.

The dream:
What first impacted me about this dream was the clarity and detail, the level of continuity and that it dealt with what seemed to be non-trifling matters. I will try to piece it together to make some sense but there was so much it is difficult to remember everything.

To begin with, I was in a new village with many different characters in it. I was standing next to a ziggurat that was also used as a sort of office building. The people in the place considered the ziggurat to be where there god was but I knew that it was something evil. I entered the nice office building and began to climb a spiral staircase which led to an upper room housing the being. I was going to confront it, or rather, confront the idea of it to prove to the people that it was not a god but something evil and much weaker. As I approached, there were guards who did not try to stop me but allowed me to climb the stairs. When I was halfway up, I was beset by a swarm of mosquitos which where biting me, getting in my mouth, and altogether keeping me from climbing any higher. I descended the stairs and left the building. At some point I was given or found what seemed to be a marble or was at least marble sized. I knew that, if I had the right marble, spoke the right word (a color) and said the Name of God, that I would become like Him. Everyone had the opportunity to do this but none took it seriously enough. What might have been disturbing is that it was as if I were God. I had to sit there for a moment and recognize that I was, in a sense, calling myself God or at least calling myself by His name but not blaspheming.

Upon this transformation I was imbued with incredible power and an understanding that as time went on, this power would grow. It was an eternal sort of thing, in that I would grow for all eternity. I went out to the people to save them from the being (I actually keep wanting to call it a beast but am trying not to so as to not evoke what might be undue biblical imagery). They had no real belief in the thing but avoided it more as a superstition. I challenged them to challenge their circumstances (the being kept them in bondage - keeping them from reaching their full potential). At my challenges, they would consider true belief but only to ask, not for deliverance, but - and this is the best I can describe it - for an easy way out. I told them that God has already given them the power to do those things they were asking me but that what they needed to be asking was not for an easier life, but to made into His image. I displayed the power He gave me by flying and other dream like telekinetic type showings but they could not believe that it was for them to experience this. I attempted to explain that it would take time for them to develop the ability to overcome but they were unable to take the proverbial leap of faith.

At some point I remember going back to the office/ziggurat in some form of triumph. I don't remember defeating the evil being but I do remember considering the place as having become broken and ineffective. I also remember trying to shock the people out of their stupor by destroying glass windows connecting the office building to their places of work.

I interacted with a lot of people there and am leaving it out for brevity and because I can't remember many details. I just remember that there was much depth to my attempt at convincing the people.

I don't remember anyone being saved but I do remember being plotted against by people who wanted to keep things the same. I have brief flashes of other parts of the dream, a dusty courtyard and a large, open, sunny field with many hills and green grass. I say I don't remember anyone being saved but I do seem to remember there being a crowd of people in the field, with great rejoicing and much celebration, almost like the final credits to a movie. There are other parts that may be tangential to the story and are a bit more difficult to put together into a coherent story. I just remember that the struggle went on for a long, long time, that there was much detail and that each person was different and needed to be convinced in different ways.

I hope that wasn't too long for you. Some of the imagery seems obvious but I would like someone else's opinion on the matter. Thank you for any insight you can give.
God bless,
Brian

Brian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ziggurat, Godliness, Unbelief

Post by True Flight on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Just my thoughts,
it appears to be a long dream with a short message.
Taking the gospel to Scientology or new age
Is this something your doing or desire to do?
maybe some one your witnessing to. scratching chin

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 am

No, I haven't been thinking about doing that. I know the dream seems simple but that is precisely what makes me think there is more. If it is from God and not my imagination, why would He give me such a simple message through such an intense and complicated dream? Something I didn't mention is that I am about an hour away from the ziggurat at Ur. Not sure if that matters or not.

Brian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 pm

that matters alot

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 am

Hi dear Brian
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert interpreter.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.

This is a great dream.
I'm sure God is using things in our dreams that are in our environment.

I lived in Iraq from 1979-1983 as a teenager with my parents.I've been to Ur.
I remember the ziggurat.
A ziggurat is a "high thing" a kind of temple of false religion.
Maybe your dream is about the false church and the true church of Jesus Christ.
This verse also came into my mind:

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowlwdge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."(II.Chorinthians 10,6.)

Many people are in the false church (even going together to church with true believers).Many of them are like that because of the lack of "knowledge" about God and His word and His will.
You seem to be knowing in your dream that you and everyone who is born again in Crist and is a child of God IS NAMED AFTER HIM.We are in Jesus.Jesus did everything to defeat the devil.He gave us His "power".The Holy Spirit is within us,God is with us.We have His word,which is the sword of God.
Many christans don't seem to notice that.Also many people who are not saved yet don't know what it means to be a christian.
I loved the green fields and hills,I had a similar dream and it gave me joy.
Reminds me of Psalm 23.
"He makes me to lie down on green pastures..."(Psalms 23,2.)

Please pray about this.
Please ask the Holy Spirit to give you revelation,and what you have to do.
If you don't havethe answer,don't give up.Sometimes revelation comes later or God shows you different things in different time about your dream.
You will know it in time.Don't forget about it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 am

Well, I did have an opportunity to witness to some cultural Christians. I may not have taken the opportunity had it not been for your posts. Thank you.

I'd like to ask for some prayer, if you don't mind. I feel like I am under spiritual attack here. Not in some mental way but more like people are gathering against me to thwart the will of God. Some of my bold actions are being misconstrued and I am facing some very illogical restraint and opposition. I want to see God's will be done and I don't believe that those who oppose are acting on behalf of Him. Thanks for any prayers you can offer.

Brian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

Dear Brian
I'm praying for you.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 pm

I do not have an interpretation for you, but some thoughts that may spark something for you...

When I saw "ziggurat" I immediately thought of the national monument in Washington DC. It is a Masonic symbol, otherwise known as a phallic symbol, an obelisk, or a Ziggurat. The earthquake that happened on Tuesday caused cracks in it. It has now been closed indefiinitely. PRAISE GOD!!! Our nations capital is rife with Masonic symbols and such but God is shaking all kingdoms that can be shaken so that only whats true will remain!!
The phallic symbol or Ziggurat is a symbol of the male sex organ which denotes Baal worship and worship of fertility gods. ( I Also like the scripture that Ditte posted, as it is also a "high place")
What really stood out to me is this. The steps you had to go through to gain more power and knowledge and to become like god...(emphasis on little g) are very similar to masonic rituals. In each degree of excelling in what they call the ancient mysteries etc (actually of babylon) require knowing passwords to be admitted to the next level so that the deeper mysteries can be revealed to them. They call this being illuminated or coming into the light. Climbing a ladder to ascend to a place of greater illumination is a part of their rituals. This is done in the name of God at the first levels and its only once one rises higher and higher in degrees that the true author of this society is revealed to them. At first many think that this is a christ based society concerning brotherhood etc. At higher levels the truth is then revealed to them about what they are truly worshipping.
You had to have the marble or stone... (Masonry)
Different colors for different lodges as well as other color symbolism thats new with each level
The passwords.... They have to know the passwords which are the secret names of "god" or gods to be admitted to the next level. Very similar to your dream....

The phallic symbol has to do with MANS ability to reproduce. The enemy is a counterfeiter. He aspired to be LIKE the most high GOD! His deception to Eve was to feed her the lie that if she ate what God had forbidden her to eat she would BECOME LIKE HIM having the knowledge of good and evil.

Is there any area in your life that you are seeking a higher position? Aspiring to rise to the top? Perhaps, you sensed the evil that was presently ruling over an area? Is it possible that while you set out to do a work for God in this area and see the enemy defeated.... that you tried to do this in your own strength??? only to find that the very thing you set out to war against was able to get off on you causing you to back off?? What attacked you and got off on you....found a way into your mouth. Could this be that this was something that was able to gain access to you through your mouth?? The Power of life and death is in the tongue?? Could this have corrupted your speach?? or what came out of your mouth when trying to minister to others??

It seems clear that God had given you a gift of discerment to see what others could not see....
That kind of gifting will draw others to one in hopes of them having easy answers to their problems instead of them having to seek God for themselves. If ever we get confidant in our gift alone and exalt our revelations and our wisdom in certain areas....we can get into pride, just like satan did when he tried to rise up to a place of being equal with GOD
This can then actually cause our God given gift to come into alignment with the god of this world and his counterfeit wisdom instead of the wisdom thats from God alone. This wisdom may be masked as God but is actually then a clever deception. A spirit of religion masked as truth with no power backing it that would result in seeing people set free?? When we try to do anything in our own strength...... we are trusting in our own abilities. The phallic symbol ---- MANS ability to pro-create...making ourselves like GOD.....

These are just some thoughts that may spark something for you. Perhaps, God is wanting to reveal to you that he has gifted you with discerment to see what others may not easily see but that you have to be very cautious of the enemys tactics which would cause you to trust in your own ability to take on what you see. Perhaps, He is wanting you to be aware of the enemies tactics being the same now as they have always been... to twist the truth just enough to distort it so that people can be led astray thinking that its actually a God given path they are on but its one that has no power to see people set free and delivered. He has done this twisting from the time of Eve, to the Freemasons to the new age movement that says we are God. God is so faithful to reveal things to us that would try and come to distort and twist the gift He has given us. The real danger to the enemy is when we begin to walk in our gifting while knowing we can do nothing without HIm....but Defeat ALL Powers of the enemy through HIM ALONE!!

Please trash all that does not bear witness or spark something for you.
As these were my thoughts on the matter!! Many blessings Brian!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum