Protecting little children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting little children

Post by Sirianta on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 am

About a week ago I had a dream where me and some small children whom I don't know were fleeing from wolves. We were in an open beautiful field with very green grass. The wolves came from the left hand side. I urged the children to run up a hill that was on the right hand side. I was between the wolves and the children, but wasn't scared at all. I just knew I had to protect them and although they weren't my own I really felt a lot of love for them. Every time the wolves would come towards me I would not back down I would challenge them as well and they left. I wasn't scared of them, just concerned for these small children.

We then went down the hill and we were next to a very long wall stretching for miles it seemed. The wall was on our right hand side (like the hill) and there was adults coming from the front walking in a row ( a lot of people). Each adult had a young girl walking next to them, not their own children and these young girls looked about 12 - 14 years old with a lot of make up on. I was between the little children I had to protect and these adults and young girls. These young girls looked as if they were held captive by the adults or something but wat was funny is that they all had kind of a smirk / funny smile on their faces. I expected them to look sad. I also felt an urge to protect these small children from these people.

I previously got prophetic word that said: "I see healing and God is bringing a lot of children around you. I see a lot of children around you, a lot of children and God says "some will be your own and some will be children that you will need to take care of"

It feels to me like this dream has to do with this prophetic word I received not long ago. I asked God where He wants to use me concerning this Word and what it meant and it wasn't long after I asked God this that I had this dream.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Protecting little children

Post by greyfort on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

Sirianta let me say that I am completely and utterly biased with how I'm reading your dream.

The average age a girl in the United States is forced into Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking is 13! So when you said they looked 12-14.....
The smirks - yes! Even that is so true. I haven't dealt with the actual victims themselves but so often they don't think they are victims. They don't realize they are being used. I have heard stories though; oh the stories I have heard.
The wall - the wall is there - so many people want to deny that DMST exists or that its not a problem - at least here in the USA. I can't imagine it being much different in South Africa either.

There are many that God is calling up to fight for these children. The stories are horrid and there are many wolves. So very, very many of them.

I see that you live in South Africa. I would imagine that the DMST there is just as bad as it is in the USA. Please check out Shared Hope International. They are a great and brilliant organization that deals with the international aspect of this crime. In the US there are many organizations that deal with the children and women here.

If this is what your dream is about then everyone needs to be praying for you (as there are several praying for me as I learn more and more about this battle).

I've not been a member long enough to be able to send PM's but if you want to converse about this more, I'd be willing to figure out a way to give you my email address (maybe a moderator can look it up and PM you with it).

I'm a just a little passionate about this, if you couldn't tell :)

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 am

Hey Greyfort! Thank you so much for your reply! When I thought of the young girls child trafficking also came to mind! And like you I am very passionate about it especially much younger children. Children can't defend themselves and that is the sad part!

Yes, in South Africa the situation is much worse!!! Our law concerning human trafficking is so messed up! Just the other day a social worker freed a girl from human traffickers and the social worker was thrown into jail for a weekend for freeing this girl!!!! Can you believe it?!

I would really like to get in contact, but don't want to put up my email on here. So maybe one of the moderators could help us. I am not involved but have done a little research on this and I too was shocked!!

I also have a huge heart for broken and abused children without parents! Just thinking about stuff like this makes me want to cry!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top