Grafitti inside my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grafitti inside my car

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi all,

I dreamed that I got into my car - it was night and it was parked somewhere on a street... like near a railway or something.

When I got in, I realised that it had grafitti all over the inside of the windows and the roof etc... it looked to have been done with indelible ink, and I know that at one point I rubbed at some on the windscreen, but it didn't come off.

I felt frightened and immediately jumped back out of the car (I hadn't yet shut my door) I checked the back seat to see if there was anyone still in the car. The car was empty.

I then felt afraid of being out of the car and so I got in and locked the doors.

I pulled out of the kerb and began to drive, I had to pass a group of about 3-4 people... (young people) on my right, and there was someone else to the left, but that bit has faded now. I know that I felt embarrassment because they would be able to see the grafitti.

It was swearing and obscenities and drawings - the crude stuff that is often in public toilets... the messages in it were directed at me - personally attacking. I know I felt that I couldn't wait to wash it all off.

I still feel very new to this, and so I would like some help and confirmation. I guess that I don't like what I think it means either... I'm hoping that I'm wrong :o)

Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grafitti inside my car

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

It definately seems like an instance where you feel your privacy has been invaded. You will more than likely have lots of emotions that you had in the dream as well... When I have dreams like this I do a lot of praying lol and keep praying until I have peace about it. It may not be as big of a deal as it was in your dream since dreams are very exaggerated. Just some thoughts huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Thanks Daph,

Praying is good advice :o) how did that thought escape me!??

Thanks heaps... I guess that it will happen in the next little while and I will recognise it at the time... and if I have been praying then hopefully I will respond in a godly way.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

huggins You're so welcome!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Just some thoughts as you pray. Is there an instant in your life where someone has defamed your character in real life?? I feel maybe the graffeti may be the enemy trying to accuse you or someone else trying to accuse you of something your are not anymore. Be clear-minded and alert. Your opponent, the devil, is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8 Satan will try to attack your character unless you know who you are in Jesus. In a way I feel maybe there may be something your not willing to face a sin maybe that is hidden to others but not yourself. But maybe your afraid that people will find it out. I promise if you come clean to God and turn from it he will forgive you. The accuser has no right to condemn you anymore after you pray for God to forgive your sins God wipes them away for good and sees them no more. Again just my thoughts.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks Sabrina,

I really appreciate your help... I will pray on it. I am growing and moving into more prayer ministry and have been warned (along with my group) that the enemy may attack... perhaps it is that. I don't believe I have anything hidden that is not known to anyone but me... I'm pretty open :o) And to date, no-one has defamed my character in real life.

I will be praying! thanks heaps to both of you

Diane :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am

Diana,

I will be praying for God's protection over your intercession ministry and you. We need more prayer warriors. Bless You

Love,
Sabrina

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 am

:o) Thanks Sabrina.

xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down