Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

What's going on in my body?!?!?! I'm really freaked out!!! (kinda embarrassing and gross please women only unless you're a doctor or know one you can contact right away)

I posted this yesterday on yahoo answers:

Some weird thing happened to me today. It started when I was drinking soda and watching t.v. I began having this pain in my pelvic area/ lower abdomen and my stomach was a little upset. I thought it was just an urge to make a bowel movement so I put it off til commercial. Then I went to use the bathroom. When I was done I had a pain in my right side of my pelvic area. It wouldn't go away. I sat there. I guess waiting for the pain to get better. I think I coughed and all of a sudden I felt my ears and head all stuffed up. I spoke and I couldn't hear properly. It felt worse then being on a plane up in the air. I found myself slowly falling forward and I did nothing to make that happen. I sat straight and left the bathroom. When I walked over to a sink I felt dizzy. I felt I was losing control over my body. When I was washing my hands. My head and ears cleared up and I felt like I "gained control". I was in sharp pain and I felt a slight urge to throw up. I laid down on the couch and called my mom to tell her to come home. I was in what felt kinda severe. Then I felt better. I was in a cold sweat and even the pillow I was laying my head on was a little moist.. The pain spread from my right side to my left. It hurt to make a slight movement. Even breathing normally or deeply was painful. I wasn't really hungry but I ate anyways. It was the fifth day of my period but I usually only get cramps in the first one or two days. The pain wasn't in the center where my cervix was. My cramps are more dull and achy and I would even feel them in my back. The pain I had today was sharp, on both sides, and that area that I felt the pain was tender. I could make the pain worse by pushing down on the area a little. I was also kinda gassy, but that doesn't explain what happened to my head.

Today, The pain was more on my right side by my pelvis. Today was supposed to be the last day of my period and I usually spot, but very little. When I used the bathroom, I noticed blood on the tissue (I'm so sorry. I just had to say it that way). More than usual. When I went to tell my mom, I tripped over my own foot and just got up. I told her and she said she could ask my doctor whats going on. I think my mom is undermining the problem and she's trying to think positively. Please help me!

Hi Jasmine -

As a precaution, you should have your mom call the MD to make sure everything is ok, especially if you're bleeding when you wouldn't normally be bleeding (or at least not as much)...

She said she would. If she doesn't call and it gets worse, I'm calling my aunt to annoy her! laugh

Hi Jasmine! Hopefully things are better now. I havent ever experienced ovarian cysts before, but the dizziness and stuff I have. When I was pregnant with my son~I got a really bad experience with my inner ear and the spins. My dr. said it must have been an inner ear infection or something. This lasted for days for me. Thankfully it hasn't happened since. One thing I learned about with my ears being plugged up and stuff is there is a natural remedy that really helps. Its called a 'neti pot' sinus cleanse. You can buy it at the drugstore, and it really really helps with plugged ears/dizziness from plugged ears. I also take clairton d which is now over the counter to help when my ears are super plugged and Im feeling lightheaded. Hopefully that helps a little...and I hope you are feeling all better by now!

I hope your doc will treat your cysts. I'm sorry you are going through that :(
I've had serious dizziness before that lasted for a long time. I think dizziness is usually it is caused by the crystals in the inner ears being stuck. Laying down for a long time can cause that. There are some moves you can do to unclog them but I don't know what they are.