can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes--repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes--repost

Post by MaMa on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 pm

my husband and i suppose to go somewhere for an important conference. we all suppose to wear a special shirt. i finally find one when my husband and i are traveling to the conference's center. a lady right next to us has some shirts and sells one to me. it is $16 and my husband pays for that. my husband go inside to the conference room while i looking for a bathroom to change before i can go inside. i try very hard to find somewhere to change to my new shirt. but all the bathrooms that i go in either turn into a busy salon or busy street. i finally find a corner to change but then i realize i have two layers of pants on me. i need to take off the first layer. so i keep looking for a place to take it off. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't find anywhere to put on my new clothes--repost

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

When I have dreams like this, they are usually pretty literal with lots of symbolism. Could it be about new clothes possibly? Sometimes we have stretched out dreams about very simple things...Just adding some thoughts...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 am

now that i think about this dream, the most important thing that draws my attention is i can't find a place to change. everywhere is packed with people. so what do you think about this?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top