REPOST: Cabbage Patch Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Cabbage Patch Babies

Post by Sabrina on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 am

I was walking to a clearing I was holding a baby (he was a lady from churches baby he's a lot older now but he was a newborn in the dream). Still walking we came upon a small, red brick church in the distance as we got closer instead of a graveyard near the church there was a huge cabbage patch field full of babies. There was a old, grey stone wall partway around the field I stood with my front leaning against the wall (the wall came up to a little past my waist) resting with the baby for a little just looking at him and talking quietly to him. To the left of me was an opening to walk around the wall to get to the field. I told the baby it was time to take him back to his patch now and was saying goodbye to him when I woke up. I forgot to mention the wall in my previous post because it really didn't seem important but now after reading someone else's post thinking that maybe it might mean something. I think the church represents the body of Christ and the field is the world. But I'm not sure what the babies mean idea maybe since they are growing maybe they are seeds of God's words that I've planted in peoples lives or will plant it was a lot of babies in that field wow and maybe the baby I was holding was the new revelations, new seeds God wants me to show the world. Still not sure about the stone wall.

Sabrina

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Cabbage Patch Babies

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Could the cabbage patch represent some type of nursery? Perhaps it represents a place to grow and nurture where there are many others growing and being nurtured... Just wanted to add some thoughts. God bless huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Not sure I don't really do well with children never felt I had gifts with that. It is something I wish I could change in myself though. God has shown me that it is very vital to support the newly saved because they aren't strong enough to fight the world and principalities yet. That it is important as you said to nurture them. Milk and not meat. Know the condition of their heart when they receive the word because the enemy comes to steal it from them. Or maybe their not ready to hear it. God showed me sometimes it's not just enough to pray for them alone but also be available to teach and counsel them. You have to be mature and strong enough yourself. I wrote about what God showed me but never really sent it out to public view because I wanted to be sure what I wrote was from God and not myself. I can't seem to private message anyone yet I guess because I'm a new member or I would private message it to you and let you maul over it if you want??? I'm still not really ready to release what I wrote there are still somethings rewording and spellings to check. God has also told me that my healing happens for me when I get to help people. Kinda like they are at the same place in our walk but that I'm slightly one step ahead because God sends me the revelations and it's still fresh for me and then they can receive it. Not sure if that makes sense. I was talking to a friend tonight about this dream and she thought because I wasn't inside the church or the world(field) that I was in the spirit realm(heaven) with the baby and that the wall was a dividing wall makes sense because the wall was not blocking off the church but only to the(field) world. What do you think??

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi Sabrina!

Just some thoughts....

When I read your dream I also thought the cabbage patch kids were symbolic for those who are young in Christ. Also, fences in my dreams are often symbolic of being protected from something because it's kept out OR symbolic of a hindrance/obstacle that's created (usually by me) that is preventing something from coming in....ask God to confirm for you which it is in the case of your dream.

Also, in my dreams there's often a play on words in the symbols - so within the context of this dream, is there anything that you're "on the fence" about, any decision that needs to be made? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top