Three dead Kittens and a warship that is this Dream site.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three dead Kittens and a warship that is this Dream site.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:19 am

Hi Dear ones,

Okay this dream is interesting. Okay you really need some :coffee: and to eat a little Daph\\'s Dreams cause you will be here a little while.You will be a little what I know I was.

Dream,

I was on a huge ship parked at the docks. I went out for something and when I came back some body threw three cute little baby kittens into the water and they were my friends kittens she was breeding them to sell. (Now I am a lover of animals and people I can not stand to see anything or anyone suffer or die IRL.) crying Well I come back and I go to the part of the ship where I am in the bottom of the ship like and it has glass where you can see under water and as I go to that part of the ship I see three little kittens drowned in the water and they had been in the water for awhile dead. A friend was there and she could see they had been thrown in by someone on the ship and they had been there for a little while like a half hour or so. I tell her we need to get them out of the water and bring them back to life. My friend looks at me and tells me that is impossible they had been in there to long. I did not care I fish them out of the water and begin to pump their little stomachs and I speak to these kittens and command them to live,and my friend is like they are dead. All of a sudden one kitten after another begin to throw up the water in their little lungs and begin to breath. I was so excited and they begin to move and walk around. The next scene I am at my hair dressers and I run into my friend Candace from Mission school in Africa, and she had gotten a hair cut at my hair dressers and her hair was a weird style and it was dyed a funny color. I had not seen her in a long time, Candace asked me," are you getting a hair cut?" I said," yes since my hair fast is now over." (In real life in Africa the Lord called me to a hair fast that I was not to cut it for two years.) My friend asks me, "what have I been doing in ministry since Africa?" I tell here I joined this dream site. She says to me you did what! I tell her I joined this dream site on the internet and she says," oh no Jeanie that is not ministry, like it was nothing and I was not making an impact. I had my computer with me now this is interesting I turn on my computer and I am literally taken into the computer and transported through the computer to another place or situation or even being with a friend.:eek: I tell my friend Candace with joy in my heart that this dream site is my joy and my ministry right now in the Lord. I look into my computer again and all of a sudden Mia's dream site is a warship floating in the middle of the ocean on a very sunny and beautiful day. wow I can feel the breeze of the ocean and I am back in the ship with the dream site in the ocean.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Three dead Kittens and a warship that is this Dream site.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:41 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! JEANIE!!!!!

ok the kittens i feel represent people AND dead situations. What i mean by that is they could be people that need a second chance in some area of their life. You my friend, are intrumental in giving them that second chance by interceding on their behalf.

now, the second part of your dream...hair represents holiness and sacredness and being close to God. I feel like you saying your fast was over is what you did by joining this group and trying something different. the woman represents a feeling or doubt others may have that maybe this site isnt a ministry. (not a feeling you have entertained)

Anyway, you know that God uses this site to do battle in the spiritual realm. and that God almighty is the captian! HOW EXCITING! You are a big part of it, you are a warrior for God! Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

thank you for posting this!!!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:09 am

Amen!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 pm

I will just come into agreement with that interpretation right now in Jesus name. You are a mighty warrior for the Lord Jeanie and you walk in it everyday. God bless and what a powerful dream. That was a bit tough to get through but definitely worth it.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:08 pm

blue water or clear water represents The Holy Spirit, death of the kittens and them being brought back to life, represents God' saving grace, the warship is a representation of your own inward battles...because you were on the ship throughout your dream.

More or less, the whole dream though there are battles in real life, is about a personal battle that is going on in you right now. It seems God is really trying to show you what is going on in this dream. One minute you are talking to someone in Africa and the next back on the ship in the middle of water(spirit), not to make you mad or hurt your feelings but it seems like you have came to an understanding of what God has told you but still within yourself you are not following the instruction that has been laid before you...There is travel that is coming in your life but you need to step out on faith and go where He has told you to go and do what He has said to do......

I had a dream something similar to this one at one point and it was because God was showing me that I came to a point then I would get scared and not go on....

Really study on this dream, depict every word that is major in this dream, then the major things that stand out the strongest, write them down and look them up in your Bible.....because we are constantly waring against the flesh........spirit goes one way and the flesh another..

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Greetings dear daughterofgod,

I have been a Missionary for Heidi Bakers ministry and have no worries about traveling it is what I love to do in my sweet beloved. I have been through several surgeries and am in recovery right now and plan on helping to teach mission school around the world when my body recovers.

This dream was centered around this dream site ministry which represented the warship I was on. I do not know if you caught that.

Thanks for sharing what you felt have a wonderful day in our precious King.

huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:37 pm

I had this dream this morning before I had the dream of the, Three dead Kittens and a warship that is this dream site. I believe they go together.

Dream,

A government official came to me and told me about a murder that took place on this Dream site and asked me if I would investigate this murder. This government official told me someone on here had been missing and no one knows about it,but they had been murdered by someone else on this dream site.So in the dream I come to Mia and I ask her if I can interview people on this site and I explain to Mia that someone was murdered on this dream site and I was asked to investigate it. Mia tells me to go ahead and investigate the situation. So I begin to ask others on the Dream site questions in regards to the dream site and if there were any interactions with others on here who had said or did things to other members.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I truly beleive we can murder with out tongue. And it is possible that some have been hurt very badly by words spoken.

Ooohh Jeanie, Your first Dream is sooooooooo beautiful!! I love it. I just want to say " YOU GO GIRL".... I know you have brought life to me just by hearing your dreams and your insight. You have a beautiful ministry here and you are always so kind. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Awe, you are so sweet Lori I wish you lived closer I would love to have hot chocolate together. Is there a sad face her some where. lol!
I feel blessed that Mia brought is together through her beautiful ministry here. She is touching so many lives and it is a joy to be apart of it.

huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Soooooo true, I just expressed to her how greatful I am for this ministry in which I can learn and make mistakes and grow.....
To funny, I saw we both love hot chocolate. :coffee:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:19 pm

yes hot chocolate with marsh mellows! happy dance

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Im a coffee girl myself LOL!! :coffee:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Me too daph! Coffee in the morning and hot chocolate in the afternoon and night time.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Jeanie
I definitely saw a "revitalization" and "bringing back to life" of some precious things that were once dead. Maybe God is calling you to revitalize some things that others may not deem as important? Your friend looking different makes me wonder if she has a new image or outlook on some things and you'll see it for yourself? I wonder if shde desires for you to see some things the way she sees them (as in she was in disagreement with you on the dream site). I wonder if Mia has to put on her "war clothes" against the enemy when it comes to the site because so many are blessed by it and others are trying to infiltrate it with worldly schemes? Ibleieve she is rooted and grounded (ready for warfare) with the spirit!
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:11 am

:HiBye: all,

I am a :coffee: girl myself but lately I am into hot chocolate in my coffee...........how yummy is that?

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:11 am

Hey Desiree,

I did not get the first part at all in the interpretation. Someone on the ship on purpose threw these poor defenseless kittens in the water. These were not my kittens. I care about everything and everyone that I feel everything under the sun is important. I sensed these kittens represented people being thrown over board.

My friend having a weird short haircut with weird hair color was something I saw when I ran into her it was not deemed important in the dream. I just noticed and we just kept talking. She asked me what I was doing in ministry and I shared with her about the dream site and she told me that was not a ministry. My friend Candace represented apart of myself. My friend Candace having a weird hair style tipped it off that she represented me. Before the Lord called me to a hair fast for two year,I had piercings in my eye brow my nose and on the left side of my upper lip, my hair was short colored black with bright red streaks in it. Candace was apart of me thinking this is not a ministry being on this site this was my fleshly side wanting to be in the nations but can't because of recovering from surgeries and thinking that is my ministry. The part of me sharing my love and joy for this ministry is my spiritual side over powering with truth and revelation of the love I have for this site.

I hope this helps.

Thanks precious one for tackling this dream

hugs to you dear one.

Jeanie kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:30 am

OOOH Connie i do that too!! YUM-O!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Does this, perhaps, have something to do with the interaction between "halo" and "dreamster"? I saw the post "Prophetic Blog" before it apparently was taken off by admin. I was really confused by all of that and still haven't had an explanation....but it seemed malicious.

(The 2nd dream is what I am referring to)

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:23 pm

I really think Halo was teasing...but no one really undertood what was going on there. However...i believe it would involve three people...right Jeanie?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Hi Daph, yes hon It would involve three Daph. This could be a warning and we should just love and pray for each other on this site.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top