Skull Island?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skull Island?

Post by Mykeliah on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 am

this dream came to me in 2010...I really don't know what to do about it...I have been waiting for an answer from the lord... My husband Michael and I were walking along the boardwalk and decided to go into a store.... when we went into this store we noticed it was not a store but some sort of facility...the best i can describe it is like mission control mixed with the geological station. we tried to get out but we cold not. so i started paying attention the my surroundings. I noticed that everyone had a sense of urgency but everyone was calm and nobody said a word. there were huge screens up on the walls everywhere but i don't know what was on them. everyone in white and blue collard shirts were at tables (3 or 4 at a table) figuring something out yet no body said a word. I said to Michael what is going on we have to get out of this weird place...as we were walking to find a door we walked by a table of two men one in a blue dress shirt and one in a white dress shirt.....the one in the blue said very loudly to the one in White "so you mean to tell me that i need to go to Skull Island" the one in the white stood up from the table and turned to me , he pointed to me and said "Now You Got It" END

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skull Island?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 pm

"Skull Island" hmmm.... Is that like a place in a book where pirates hid treasure?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykeliah on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 am

I dont know scratching chin ..I have never heard of Skull island before

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

i googled it and found this at wikipedia: Skull Island is a fictional island first appearing in the 1933 film King Kong and later appearing in its sequels and in the two remakes. It is the home of the eponymous King Kong and several other species of creatures, mostly prehistoric and in some cases species that should have been extinct long before the rise of mammalian creatures such as gorillas,

i dont know if this helps at all... I will do some more thinking and praying.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top