Watching tv on the Cpt.'s Army issue duffel bag?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching tv on the Cpt.'s Army issue duffel bag?

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

I was on the phone and I purchased a restaurant that my husband and I were inside. It was for something like 168,000$. I pictured that we would sell it for more than we bought it for because it was going to be a successful place.
I saw my husband in the kitchen as a Master Chef and I eagerly asked if he needed help. He said "no" and so I asked if I could do the prep cooking. No reply. I got word that 10 customers made reservations and I became excited because success had started.
I started cleaning up the place, cleaning off the bed (?) that was in the dining area. Cleaned up dirty baby diapers (?) I think I was holding a baby too. Some girl was helping me clean. Then the customer/s showed up. I only met with the main customer at the table near the bed.
He was a short middle aged gentleman and somewhat jovial. He had an U.S. army duffel bag with writing and mementos all over it from all the places he had been stationed and deployed to. At the mouth of the bag was his rank and name "Cpt...." I don't remember his name.
I was looking at his bag in wonderment because all the places he went to came to life in flat screen tv form and I was watching. All the screens came together and formed one long screen on the bag which showed Roman times, gladiator type stuff. It was from an aerial view looking down on horses. I got close to the screen to see it better.
I wish I could remember what the man said.
He reminds me of how the actor who played Cpt. Kirk on Star Trek looks now but slimmer.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching tv on the Cpt.'s Army issue duffel bag?

Post by spoken4 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Perhaps this is ministry related? Perhaps, you have counted the cost and paid a great price to be a part of this place that is meant to "feed" those that are hungry.
Perhaps, you rest in knowing that that the personal price you have paid, will be well worth the return you will get back from it in the end?? Perhaps, the one that you are in covenant with, and under the leadership of, has refused to release you to a position of personally "feeding" or ministering to the flock, if you will? Perhaps, you have not been released to teach or preach?? So, you have busied yourself with seeing this place cleansed?? Doing the dirty work if you will?? Perhaps, a ministry of works within the church or Perhaps, soley through intercession??
Perhaps, Gods design for you was not a position of teaching or feeding his flock...in the way you originally desired....but instead he was positioning you perfectly to encounter the LORD of hosts, the Captain...of the Army of God? Perhaps, the ministry you are destined for is one that will position you to focus on Him and what He is doing right now prophetically? As you learn from Him what he has done previously as well?? Sometimes, prophetically speaking, we will need to understand where he has been in the past and what he did then (How He worked through the prophets of old, and throughout history) in order to recognize and discern when He is presently at work, prophetically speaking, in the now!
When I have had a television in my dreams....It has represented prophetic revelation being revealed to me. Its a TELL-A-VISION...lolol! This seems like an awesome dream.

...... a book..... goes into great detail about how the past way God spoke to and through the prophets of old...cast light on when He is truly moving, in the now. I am not getting it out right or doing it justice...lol!! ........ also speaks of the prophetic being all linked up to past present and future, in one. Maybe some information there with those references that can give further insight!!

Please disregard all that does not bear witness as these were just thoughts I had while reading through your dream!! God bless you!!

Last edited by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ministry/book reference)

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Perhaps the duffel bag is simply Him revealing the true marks left behind...the evidence of where He has been and what He has done being revealed to you personally....awesome!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 pm

I was getting ready to get into bed and I heard ROMANS 16:8. I had been thinking about the amount you paid being 168 but was it did not hit me unti I was looking up Romans 16 that you saw prophetically the ROMANS.....
For your prayerful consideration.....

Romans 16
8 Greet Amplias, my beloved in the Lord. 9 Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and Stachys, my beloved. 10 Greet Apelles, approved in Christ. Greet those who are of the household of Aristobulus. 11 Greet Herodion, my countryman. Greet those who are of the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.
12 Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, who have labored in the Lord. Greet the beloved Persis, who labored much in the Lord. 13 Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine. 14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren who are with them. 15 Greet Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints who are with them.
16 Greet one another with a holy kiss.

All the churches of Christ send greetings.

17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not [b]serving our Lord Christ,
but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. 19 Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

21 Timothy, my co-worker, sends his greetings to you, as do Lucius, Jason and Sosipater, my fellow Jews.

22 I, Tertius, who wrote down this letter, greet you in the Lord.

23 Gaius, whose hospitality I and the whole church here enjoy, sends you his greetings.

Erastus, who is the city’s director of public works, and our brother Quartus send you their greetings. [24] [e]

25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from[f] faith— 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Sorry, about the reference. I somehow missed the book reference part when I read through the rules. I will be sure to avoid that in the future. Bless You

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 am

Thank you for your reply! Are you talking about the Bible reference? You can reference the Bible.

"to the obedience that comes from[f] faith" I'm on the path of Faith. I have realized that I can do nothing without faith in my Father the Almighty.

I looked up the name Amplias Ro. 16:8. It means "Large"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:49 am

Hi hindsfeet,
I had referenced two books that further explained what I was trying to say. I saw that it was edited out. So I just wanted to apologize for that. When I looked up Romans, I was not sure that it was a reference to to verse 18 itself or if the revelation started there? I did not mean to highlight the first part. What hit me more in reference to your dream was the last part of that chapter that spoke of mysteries hidden from ages past....etc. It seemed to fit with the prophetic revelation. From times past in your dream. Also the reference to feeding in earlier verses. This began with greetings....and you had greeted or met wig the captain. If t does nor bear witness please discard!! Have a blessed day!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 pm

It does fit with the dream.
I don't know if this has anything to do with the dream but yesterday I had to attend an FRG meeting. It was at the bowling alley. I met up with my group at a table by the bowling lanes and the Commander was there and he greeted me and got me up to date on what he had told the other spouses. I recall that after the Commander left me and the wives discussed babies for a minute. Come to think of it we also discussed various things we did at other duty stations we lived at around the U.S. and world. Also, we have a jolly Commander.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top