A dichotomy of feelings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dichotomy of feelings

Post by plumbit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Dream 7/28/11

In my dream we were living in a home out in the country, my dog Levi was alive and in the dream, so were my son and grandson and also my wife, Cheri. We seemed to be loading up a large truck with all of our belongings, as if we seemed to be moving. We had a van which had inside Levi, an Owl, a small cage with two cats and a few other small animals just hanging out in the van. I do not know what the other animals were, but they were small. I remember feeling elated because Levi was alive and I was able to see and touch him. I hugged on him and loved him, I was so happy to see him again and feel his warmth and fur. I cried out of sheer joy. Cheri was driving the van and Ryan was driving the large truck. I had planned on driving my own truck, but for some reason I could not get it started. Cheri and Ryan left and started to drive off down the road, I told them to go ahead that I had to work on the truck see if I could get if fixed. As I sat in the cab my phone rang and it was "P", a friend who I have been counseling in her walk with the lord. She asked what I was doing and I told her that I was working on my truck because we were leaving. In a whimperish voice, which I could not understand completely, yet picked up only a few words. She said that she wanted to know why I had not told her I was leaving. I explained that I had, many times but I would never get any response back. I explained that I really wanted to see and talk to her about what was happening but she could not or would not make herself available. It seemed she always had more important things to do and couldn't make the time. I could hear in her voice that she was crying and I felt really bad, so I offered to stick around for her to come by before I left, but she whimpered something about not being able to. The feelings I had were very opposing, I felt strongly to see her, yet knew that I had no time to wait and no other options left, I had to leave. I felt extremely upset that we could not connect and even worse that in previous efforts she did not respond. I just remember most pronounced from the dream of her voice, whimpering and crying, I woke up thinking about this and was disturbed all day.
I don't know what this dream means, whether it is symbolic or if it is representative of a reality.

A note: My dog Levi and I were very close. I had to put him down in February of 2010. While I did go through a grieving time, I do miss having him around.

plumbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dichotomy of feelings

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:04 pm

I just wanted to give some thoughts...

With your friend "P" I kinda felt like perhaps the dream could be about the relationship or friendship now...like the dream was perhaps an echo of what's going on in reality or definately could be prophetic. Usually my feelings in the dreams are very prophetic.

i love the part about your dog! What a comfort! I had a dog named Daphanie...lol I named my email adress after her and then all my user id's have been after her. I lost her when she was only 6. She was my very best friend. When I dream of her, it is often symbolic of this dream site though. Usually when I spend a lot of time with her in my dream, it means I'll be doing a lot of work on here. laugh So I know that our lost loved pets can also be symbolic...but it's also possible the Lord sent you this dream to comfort you. I personally believe our pets are waiting for us in the Place the Lord prepared for us. i really take comfort in that.

Sorry I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation...but I hope I gave some thoughts that may help.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbit on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you Daph for reading and commenting on my dream. For the record, I also believe very strongly that the Lord has our animals which we loved so dearly in heaven waiting for our arrival. So you said........

"With your friend "P" I kinda felt like perhaps the dream could be about the relationship or friendship now...like the dream was perhaps an echo of what's going on in reality or definately could be prophetic. Usually my feelings in the dreams are very prophetic."

Without telling so before hand, this dream has come true to a certain extent. My friend has made a choice for herself that will put her back on a train, a train that travels around a mountain of the same ole same ole. We have all been there ourselves at one time or another so my heart goes out to her and all I can do is pray that the deception will be removed and she will commit her life to the Lord and get off of that train!
As a side not and comment, you mentioned that it could be prophetic. Now I understand what being prophetic is, but at the risk of being too introspective, how do you see this as "possibly" being prophetic? Here is why I ask........many people use the term "prophetic" loosely. So please understand I am not questioning your wisdom in this, just wondering why you would use prophetic. I wholeheartedly believe that everyone should be prophetic, just as the word teaches,
1 Corinthians 14:1 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.
Once again, thank you so much for your interpretation.

Plumbit (Stan)

plumbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top