dream that i was told to move up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream that i was told to move up

Post by Mykeliah on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:05 pm

I went to church with my family....three sisters and my mom and also my husband. when we got to the church we all sat in the back row of the church. A woman who seemed to be the preacher came over to me and said."why are you back here? MOVE UP" so I got up and move up one row. she then looked at me and shook her head no..."MOVE UP" she said so I got up again and moved up one more row. then she looked at me with authority and said very sternly..."MOVE UP!" so i moved up as many rows until she was content. by that time I was pretty far up from my family but I could still hear them behind me. the woman then said to the church open your bibles to .... I overheard that my sisters behind me could not find the verse in the bible, so i turned around and tried to guide them to the right page, at that time one of my sisters looked up at me with a very nasty look and said..."I didn't ask you"...I was so hurt and i wasnt sure why she was so mean to me...in my dream i also felt guilty that i was in front of them but also saying i was told to move...I woke up sad.

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream that i was told to move up

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 pm

just my thoughts here...but it sounds as though you will get some type of promotion of authority in some area of your life... Possibly ministry. The dream reminds me of the verse about the prophet not welcome in his own home town. Its difficult for a lot of people to take advice from family that's in a kind of authority over them...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Your dream remind me of my late ex husband. He had a dream similar to yours. We were in church and a Firefighter told him to move up. We were told it meant ministry. We did that and it ruined our marriage. Now that he is gone, actually it was an urgency for him to take notice of his health. He had cancer and we didn't know it at the time of our marriage and divorce. He was diagnosed stage 4 with 6 months to live. We forgave each other of our hurts and pains when I found out and he died a few months later. This is not a prophecy, nor did I pray about your dream. I was simply reminded of his dream and the wrong interpretation. If we had sought the Lord it would have been a better outcome. No fear to you in Jesus Name:)

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykeliah on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

thank you both ! I guess i need to pray about it until i know what it means praying

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi Mykeliah,

I dont have an interpretation, just wondering how it felt to have a person ordering you to move...

Maybe the dream has to do with learning more about personal boundaries.

:idk:

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykeliah on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm

I felt scared because I didn't like the feeling of not being with my family or apart from the group. I felt guilty that I was the only one being told by the person of authority to move. All I could think about was potentially upsetting my family.

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello -

Just wanted to add a thought that came to mind:

Luke 14:10 says: "But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, 'Friend, move up to a better place.' Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guests."

Of course, being honored by someone in authority might not be received so well by the ones who were not honored! Just something to consider.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykeliah on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 am

Interesting! Thank you

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I had gotten the same verse in Luke, but did not understand how the last part fit in with your dream, as it spoke of being honored and you were not honored in your dream. Very good insight White Shadow! What you say is so true. Not everyone will be happy for our promotions. And those sitting directly behind you may be those who took more of a front seat, as in self-promotion.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top