Repost: Baby dream...anyone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Baby dream...anyone???

Post by tjw on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello!
I had a dream this morning and need help with interpretation.
I was at a fair or some some sort of event and knew I needed to get to my father's house. So I went and when I got there he had a baby that everyone knew was supposed to be mine. My father was temporarily taking care of the baby until I could take over. I remember looking at the baby and saying to myself that the baby did not look like me and I had not even given birth to the baby but yet I knew instinctively that the baby was mine. My father was doing his best to care for the baby but the baby had on a dirty diaper with poop everywhere and when I went to get the baby from him he said no let me clean him up first. So he cleaned him up well. The baby was just beautiful and I felt a motherly urge to get my baby as soon as I could. The baby was energetic and bouncing all over the bed and fell on the floor but he was not hurt. What does this mean? I have been believing God to bring a dream in my heart to pass and I am really close to it happening.....
tjw

We Love Your Post!: 0

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Baby dream...anyone???

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I do not have a Holy Spirit interpretation, but I have a few thoughts...It could be that the Lord wants you to wait a bit and for you to allow Him to clean things up first before you receive your hearts desire.
Hope this helps and that the Lord provides clarity soon!
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

(if the baby represents what it is you desire) lol sorry if i confused you

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm

My dream is for a new career actually, not a baby laugh but I get your point though. Thanks for your response, it does make sense...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

oh ok laugh Well it could just be that the Lord wants to get things ready for you cause right now things may be a bit messy...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Perhaps the baby is you

Post by MissMaryC3 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:42 pm

I had a dream about a poor little baby that was trying so hard to keep up with a group of people. It just kept falling behind and began to cry. I went to it in pity and picked it up and comforted it, and it clung to me. Suddenly I realized that I was the baby, and that sometimes in my life I'm so hard on myself. Sometimes I need to comfort myself. That whole next day I did just that: took pity on myself in my struggles to improve and be better, for example, in a very challenging job where I don't always feel I keep up. As I "Hugged" and comforted that dream infant, I was really giving myself the warmth and affection that solace that I needed.

Maybe the baby your father is caring for in your dream is yourself. Your father loves and watches over you; you get into your scrapes (dirty diaper) and have your problems, but he is always there. Still, he's ready to let go and return the baby to you: to let you take over, to let you nurture yourself into everything that you can be. You don't have to do it alone, your father is there, you are loved and supported, but now, it's time for you to give that baby more care.

MissMaryC3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

I never even thought of it from this perspective. I will reflect on this. Thank you so much for help!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top