Help...Sinking boat and must retrieve purse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help...Sinking boat and must retrieve purse

Post by meg2011 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

I was in boat in wyman lake. (In RL this is a small lake located in our local park..not big enough for any boats...but in dream I called it wyman lake but it didn't look anything like it) Gracee was in the back of the boat strapped into the car seat. The motor was not running. There was enough water movement that we were able to coast at a good speed. I was going to start the motor when we got closer to shore. We were pretty close to shore when I noticed the boat was taking on water. I was not scared. I seemed to know exactly what to do. I unstrapped Gracee and had her hold my neck. We started swimming to shore, which wasn't too far away. We did go under for a couple of seconds, but once I figured out how to hold her I was able to swim with one arm while holding her with the other. We made it to the ramp walkway and climbed out. The ramp led up to a higher level that followed the water. On this ramp were some children life jackets. Since this ramp followed the water I made her put it on. I told her I would feel safer and if she would fall into the water this would help keep her afloat. (protecting her was my top priority)

Scene changed. We are now walking home. We come upon this big white plantation type house. It had a very large brick door. I noticed that the door was unlocked so we went on in. I didn't like just walking into someone's home unannounced so I was saying "Knock knock" while walking through house. There was a unknown guy sitting in a chair that greeted us. He had a Lhasa Apso type dog that greeted us. I saw 2 more dogs in another room. I told gracee look that's about the same size as your dog at home. He told us his wife was in the next room. So we went in to see her. She came in room to greet us. Shortly after Georgia (my RL boss) came in as well. They were good friends and had been to some thrift stores. They showed me the sweater they found. It was white with flowers on it and short sleeve to be worn in summer. Georgia modeled it for me to see. They said it was heavy enough they could also wear it in winter with a blazer. I noticed they had several other sweaters hanging up on the wall. Once they were finished showing me the sweater I told Georgia about the situation with the boat, except now it was my RL car, a blue jeep. I told her how my purse was still in the car and it had my cell phone. She said we will call Rick since he is on Dive team. She made call for me.

I went on home. At our house we were in the what I guess was the kitchen waiting for the phone to ring. I was looking out the window and saw my neighbors houses. That's when I realized I knew this was my house but the layout is different and the house is not where it use to be. (new house in same neighborhood) There was a car seat on the table. Gracee climbed in it, but it was too small for her so when she sat in it she started to tip and was laughing. I told her she was too big, so she got out. The phone rang at 6:00. I knew he (Rick) must be getting home from work. I told him my problem. He agreed to go down to lake to see if he could retrieve my purse. The other dive team members said we came this far let's just finish it. Think they meant retrieve the car. Then I woke up.

Gracee in RL is my niece and is 5. In this dream she was smaller and appeared to be 3/4 ish. The car seat in the boat was bigger than the one on the table. The best I can explain it is the one in the boat was about the size you would use for kids 50-100 lbs and the one on the table would go up to 50lbs.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help...Sinking boat and must retrieve purse

Post by meg2011 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Any ideas what the car seat might mean? For some reason this keeps sticking out.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg2011 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Anyone??

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 pm

Sponsored content