diamonds in hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

diamonds in hand

Post by dino on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 am

this was one of those mornings where i got up to pray and prayed and fell asleep during the prayer. this happened in around Feb/march 2011.

i had a vision/dream where i was standing in the presence of an angel. it was about 2 to 4 pm with the sun shining (above and behind me in the clear blue sky). there was a mountain in the far background (maybe 100 yards from the base) behind the angel and a clear narrow stream (water about 20 to 30 yards wide) flowing from my left to the right. green grass between the stream and mountain and to my left and right.

the angel was tall. i came up to his abdomen area in height (6'2" is my actual height). i could not see his face because of the brightness (glory?). he had on a cream/ white robe with burgundy trim. we were standing next to one of those gold mining thingys. i dont know what they are called. they look like a stair step deal where gold miners would pour the contents at the top of the thing and the water would flow down to the bottom leaving the sediments and contents on the steps.

the angel had one of those gold mining bowl they use. it was large in proportion to my size and his size. it fit him perfectly (way too big for me). he had both hands on the sides of the bowl and did the thing the miners do (like a swirling motion, flipping the contents) a few times, i wanna say 3 times but i dont remember exactly.

the angel to his right hand off the side and as he was dipping his had into the muddy water in the bowl he spoke, "hold out your hands." i cupped my hands out in front of me and he pulled his right hand out of the water and it was full of large diamonds. I'd say they were around 10 carrot diamonds or slightly higher. he reached over and poured them into my hands. the weight from the pile (like a hill in my hands) made my hands drop a little. as i attempted to pull my hands back the angel said, "wait!" i paused. he dipped that same hand back into the bowl and came out with a few more and poured them on top. i remember spreading my fingers to make sure i could hold them all. when he finished pouring them he said, "there (as in there ya go)." i briefly looked at the diamonds and they had impeccable clarity. i lifted the diamonds up above my head looking up and i began to praise GOD.

dino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: diamonds in hand

Post by dino on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

does anyone know what diamonds normally symbolize in dreams/visions?

dino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Wow
What a dream!!!

In the past, I've had a dream that two very dear friends of mine gave me a bunch of tiny diamonds. I knew they were each worth a lot. Later, those two same people gifted my husband and I $50,000 to purchase our home. In the dream the diamonds were almost countless...it would make sense if there were 50,000 of them lol but I never tried counting.

Pray about this dream and ponder it in your heart. I believe the meaning is about the Lord giving you great increase financially. You will for sure know the interpretation when it manifests.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dino on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm

thank daph. just bouncing the dream off my fellow bros and sis in the LORD. i appreciate you. thumbs

dino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top